RB Leipzig – Hertha Berlin Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
RB Leipzig 2-2 Hertha Berlin
Date: 27.05.2020 | Match at: 17:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 28 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.35 | Bookie: Unibet
- If excluding goalless draws, RB Leipzig have now won the second half ‘to-nil’ in five of their last six league games. Meanwhile, five of Leipzig’s last six Bundesliga home victories have also seen them win the second half ‘to-nil’, with Leipzig averaging 2.33 goals beyond the break across their last three home league wins.
- Leipzig have lost just once (W10, D9), across their last 20 Bundesliga home matches. Five of their last six wins within that particular sequence saw Leipzig win at least one half by a margin of multiple goals. Additionally, each of those last six wins produced over 2.5 goals and saw Leipzig net the first and/or last three match goals without interruption.
- Hertha Berlin have averaged 3.5 unanswered goals across their last two league games (W2 – GF 7, GA 0). Every one of them flew in during the second half, but consequently, Hertha have now averaged just 0.20 first-half goals per match across their last five league fixtures.
- The visitors are currently unbeaten in six away league games (W4, D2), and those matches averaged exactly 2.0 total goals beyond the hour mark. In turn, Hertha travel south with a win/draw rate of 69.23% from Bundesliga away games entered as a betting outsider this term.
- Players to watch: Scorer of a clinical hat-trick on Sunday, Timo Werner has averaged 1.00 goal per match across Leipzig’s last five Bundesliga home wins, scoring his team’s first goal on three occasions therein.
- A scorer in four successive matches, Brazilian forward Matheus Cunha has scored in the 61st-75th minute period in each of Hertha’s last two Bundesliga away games (W1, D1).
- Stat attack: Four of Leipzig’s last six Bundesliga home wins have seen them win both halves.
- Relevantly, Hertha have lost both halves in each of their six historical defeats to Leipzig.
- Furthermore, Hertha have been outscored by an exact 3:1 ratio across their three prior visits to Leipzig.
|Head-to-head matches: RB LEIPZIG – HERTHA BERLIN|
|09.11.19||BUN||Hertha Berlin||RB Leipzig||2 : 4|
|30.03.19||BUN||RB Leipzig||Hertha Berlin||5 : 0|
|03.11.18||BUN||Hertha Berlin||RB Leipzig||0 : 3|
|12.05.18||BUN||Hertha Berlin||RB Leipzig||2 : 6|
|17.12.17||BUN||RB Leipzig||Hertha Berlin||2 : 3|