B. Monchengladbach – Union Berlin Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
B. Monchengladbach 4-1 Union Berlin
Date: 31.05.2020 | Match at: 14:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 29 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.53 | Bookie: Unibet
- Borussia Mönchengladbach’s 0-0 draw in midweek ended a nine-game run prior that saw both teams score, and puts them on the cusp of going three games winless in the Bundesliga for the first time this season. However, with just five of their 28 Bundesliga matches this term featuring under 1.5 goals, a repeat of that midweek result looks unlikely.
- At home, 11 of Gladbach’s 14 league fixtures have now produced over 2.5 goals, whilst the last five saw both teams score and the opener netted before half-time (by the 15th minute on four occasions). The first match goal has also been netted during the first half in both previous competitive H2Hs (at all venues).
- Union Berlin travel here on a five-game winless Bundesliga run (D2, L3), with the three losses seeing at least a two-goal losing margin. Goals have been a regular feature of Union Berlin’s recent matches, with four of their previous six competitive games featuring over 3.5.
- Unfortunately for the visitors, they’ve leaked goals on the road, conceding an average of 2.07 per Bundesliga away game. Unsurprisingly then, their last four away league defeats have also come by at least a two-goal margin.
- Players to watch: Marcus Thuram has netted the second match goal in two of Gladbach’s previous three games – four of his last five Bundesliga strikes came before half-time.
- Sebastian Andersson netted Union Berlin’s last Bundesliga away goal, and scored in the reverse fixture – he’s been his side’s first scorer in the previous four games he’s netted in.
- Stat attack: Gladbach’s last five Bundesliga home games saw at least one goal after the 70th minute.
- Six of Union Berlin’s last eight competitive away defeats saw both teams score
- Gladbach have netted the opener in seven of their 14 home league games this season, winning six times when doing so (D1).
- Hot stat: Prior to the Bundesliga shutdown, home sides had won 43.3% of league matches this campaign. Since the restart and prior to this round, that number has dropped to just 18.52% (five home wins out of 27 games!).
|Head-to-head matches: B. MONCHENGLADBACH – UNION BERLIN|
|23.11.19||BUN||Union Berlin||B. Monchengladbach||2 : 0|
|07.08.10||CF||B. Monchengladbach||Union Berlin||4 : 1|
|06.02.01||POK||Union Berlin||B. Monchengladbach||6 : 4|
(4 : 4)