FC Minsk – Slutsk Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
FC Minsk 1-0 Slutsk
Date: 01.06.2020 | Match at: 16:00 | League: BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 11 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33 | Bookie: Unibet
- FC Minsk had only won one of their last six games (D1, L4) prior to their enforced quarantine and now resume action inside the relegation zone. The previous three matches saw both teams score, of which two contained over 3.5 goals. Both teams have also netted in each of their three league wins this season, whilst failing to score in three of four league losses.
- A problem for FC Minsk is conceding home goals, letting in an average of 3.33 goals per game thus far (W1, D2). However, four of five home league goals scored have arrived before half-time, so they’re known to start strong.
- FK Slutsk enjoyed a five-match unbeaten streak (W4, D1) before failing to win their previous three (D1, L2). Eight of their ten league encounters this season saw both teams scoring, with the other two both coming in defeats. However, one positive is that they’ve lost only once this season when deemed pre-match favourites (W2, D2, L1).
- Vitaliy Pavlov has guided his team to three wins from their four away league fixtures this season. All four battles featured over 2.5 goals, and featured a goal both inside the first 30 minutes and also the last 20 minutes of play. Slutsk also received a red card in two of those three away triumphs.
- Players to watch: Vladmir Khvashchinskiy has scored in Minsk’s last two matches, and also in two of their three league victories this season.
- Slutsk’s top-scorer Umar Bala has netted three of his four league goals this season before half-time, twice doing so as the first team scorer of the match.
- Stat attack: The last seven H2H meetings have contained under 2.5 goals, whilst only two of the latest ten saw both teams score.
- Only two of Minsk’s last 22 league matches have ended as a draw (W10, L10).
- Slutsk have conceded a league-high of 11 penalties this season.
|Head-to-head matches: FC MINSK – SLUTSK|
|01.11.19||VL||FC Minsk||Slutsk||1 : 0|
|23.06.19||VL||Slutsk||FC Minsk||1 : 0|
|22.09.18||VL||Slutsk||FC Minsk||0 : 1|
|11.05.18||VL||FC Minsk||Slutsk||0 : 2|
|10.09.17||VL||FC Minsk||Slutsk||1 : 1|