Mlada Boleslav – Zlin Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Mlada Boleslav 1-1 Zlin
Date: 02.06.2020 | Match at: 17:00 | League: CZECH REPUBLIC: 1. Liga – Round 27 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38 | Bookie: Unibet
- Mladá Boleslav must win here to keep their Championship group hopes alive, and they will be confident seeing that they have already beaten FC Zlín twice already this season – in league and cup fixtures – with each win coming by a two-goal margin. However, Mladá Boleslav have won just one of their last six league games (W1, D2, L3), failing to score in four of those games.
- Though each of Mladá’s preceding home league defeats have seen them trail at half-time, the hosts have earned more points on home turf than all but the top-two sides (75.68% of total). In addition, they have scored 31 of their 43 goals here (2.38 scored per-game).
- All but consigned to the relegation group, Zlín’s winless run has continued post-shutdown (D2, L4). Their last (and only) away league victory came back in August 2019 (D3, L6 since), with five of the six defeats therein coming without reply.
- Moreover, half of Zlín’s overall away defeats this term came with a 2+ goal margin, partly due to their paltry average of just 0.67 goals scored per game. Worse still, Zlín coach Bohumil Páník has won only one of 11 personal H2Hs with Mladá Boleslav (W1, D3, L7).
- Players to watch: Hot-headed defender Aleksei Tataev is the only Mladá player still here to score across the previous 2019/20 H2Hs. He has also been booked in each of his last four appearances.
- Scorer in a surprise 2-2 draw at Sparta Prague in February, Tomáš Poznar notably scored in both halves of Zlín’s only away league win this term.
- Stat attack: Mladá have scored 20 of their 31 home league goals beyond half-time (1.54 second-half goals on average).
- No team has picked up more points than Mladá Boleslav’s tally of six from losing half-time positions at home (W2, L3).
- Zlín have scored 2+ goals and yet failed to win in three of their last five league games.
|Head-to-head matches: MLADA BOLESLAV – ZLIN|
|30.10.19||CUP||Mlada Boleslav||Zlin||3 : 1|
|19.10.19||1L||Zlin||Mlada Boleslav||0 : 2|
|24.05.19||1L||Mlada Boleslav||Zlin||3 : 0|
|17.05.19||1L||Zlin||Mlada Boleslav||3 : 1|
|27.04.19||1L||Mlada Boleslav||Zlin||3 : 0|