Espanyol – Alaves Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Espanyol 2-0 Alaves
Date: 13.06.2020 | Match at: 13:00 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 28 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.55 | Bookie: Unibet
- Prior to the hiatus, Espanyol compiled a five-game unbeaten run in La Liga (LL) at home (W1, D4), despite scoring first in just three of those five encounters. A HT/FT double to either side is unlikely, as the half-time result has not been replicated at the final whistle in any of Espanyol’s five home competitive games in 2020.
- Espanyol have enjoyed just one LL victory from seven starts as a home favourite this season (D2, L4), conceding at least two goals in five of those seven fixtures whilst succumbing to a margin of two or more goals in three of the four defeats. Even on the five rare occasions in which they opened the scoring at home, a second half home goal difference of -10 has contributed to their W1, D2, L2 record under such parameters.
- Alavés’ last 14 LL contests have seen eight 0-0 half-time results and just two sides lead at the end of both halves, with all five draws in that period finishing with 1-1 results. A seven-game spell without a LL clean sheet would be of some concern, whilst the visitors have won just one second half in their last six LL road trips.
- They’re also pursuing the end of a six-game competitive winless H2H run at Espanyol (D2, L4), in which Alavés failed to score a single first-half goal. Conceding the first goal of the game will likely spell trouble again, as the visitors have lost eight of nine LL away games (D1) when doing so.
- Players to watch: Adrián Embarba recorded Espanyol’s first goal on consecutive occasions in February, while Lucas Pérez has done so in three of his last five LL appearances for Alaves.
- Stat attack: Looking at LL as a whole, eight of the last 11 games before the hiatus saw both teams score.
- Eight of Espanyol’s last 11 LL games prior to the postponement also saw both teams score.
- Espanyol have taken the fewest corner kicks of the match in their last five LL contests.
- Four of Alavés’ last five LL fixtures have produced five or more yellow cards (avg 6.00).
|Head-to-head matches: ESPANYOL – ALAVES|
|25.08.19||LL||Alaves||Espanyol||0 : 0|
|13.04.19||LL||Espanyol||Alaves||2 : 1|
|02.09.18||LL||Alaves||Espanyol||2 : 1|
|01.04.18||LL||Espanyol||Alaves||0 : 0|
|04.11.17||LL||Alaves||Espanyol||1 : 0|