Karlsruher – Stuttgart Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Karlsruher 2-1 Stuttgart
Date: 14.06.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: GERMANY: 2. Bundesliga – Round 31 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.51 | Bookie: Unibet
- Karlsruher SC seek to continue their record of never being relegated in the season after a promotion. Three of Karlsruher’s last four league fixtures have come against current top-half opposition. They have won just one of their last six games vs such sides (W1, D2, L3), with two of the three defeats coming by a two-goal margin.
- Interestingly, Karlsruher have scored as many goals between 76’-FT (seven) as they have done in first halves of home league games. Notably, three of Karlsruher’s four home league victories have witnessed a 2+ goal margin, though only one came as betting outsiders.
- Visiting Stuttgart seek to cling onto second-spot. The visitors have looked mostly convincing vs relegation-threatened opponents this term, winning three of five games vs current bottom-three opposition (W3, L2). Four of those produced over 2.5 total match goals.
- Also late-show specialists, Stuttgart have scored over twice as many goals between 76’-FT (nine) as in the first halves of away league games (four). On that note, a significant 41.86% of all goals scored in Stuttgart’s away league games have come between 76’-FT (1.2 per-match on average).
- Players to watch: Only one player has contributed more of his team’s goals than Karlsruher’s Philipp Hoffman (35.14% of total). Two of his previous three strikes in 2020 have been match openers.
- A dangerous foe from 12 yards, Nicolás González has found the net in three of Stuttgart’s five league games played since the restart. That includes two equalising penalties, each of which came between the 46th-60th minute.
- Stat attack: Karlsruher are amongst the worst-disciplined home sides, averaging 2.4 yellow cards per home league game.
- Stuttgart have picked up fewer than a third of their points total away from home (32.69%).
- Nine of Christian Eichner’s ten league games as caretaker manager at Karlsruher have produced under 2.5 total goals.
|Head-to-head matches: KARLSRUHER – STUTTGART|
|24.11.19||2BUN||Stuttgart||Karlsruher||3 : 0|
|09.04.17||2BUN||Stuttgart||Karlsruher||2 : 0|
|30.10.16||2BUN||Karlsruher||Stuttgart||1 : 3|
|01.03.09||BUN||Karlsruher||Stuttgart||0 : 2|
|21.09.08||BUN||Stuttgart||Karlsruher||3 : 1|