Eintracht Frankfurt – Schalke Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Eintracht Frankfurt 2-1 Schalke
Date: 17.06.2020 | Match at: 17:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 32 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.50 | Bookie: Unibet
- Eintracht Frankfurt’s 4-1 win at Hertha was their tenth game from their last 11 in the Bundesliga to produce over 2.5 goals, and now means seven of their previous eight competitive victories have witnessed a margin of at least two goals. However, a 29.41% win-rate as a Bundesliga favourite this campaign is worrying (W5, D4, L8).
- After conceding at least twice in four straight Bundesliga home games (D1, L3), Frankfurt are now looking to avoid going five winless here for the first time since April 2017. Scoring first will help their cause greatly, as Frankfurt have won five of the six home league games in which they netted first.
- Sorry Schalke travel here winless in 13 Bundesliga matches (D6, L7) – their worst such run since the Bundesliga’s inception in 1963/64. Even when scoring first, Schalke have been disappointing, winning just seven of the 15 games in which they netted the opener this league campaign (W7, D7, L1).
- The visitors are on a nine-game away run without a league win too (D4, L5), and have failed to find the net completely in five of their last seven road trips. Unsurprisingly, four of Schalke’s six Bundesliga away losses this season have come ‘to nil’, and their average of 1.13 goals scored per away game is one of the division’s lowest.
- Players to watch: André Silva netted a second-half brace last time out – he’s scored in five of Frankfurt’s seven games since the restart. Meanwhile, all three of Ahmed Kutucu’s Bundesliga goals for Schalke this term came after the 60th minute.
- Stat attack: Frankfurt’s last eight Bundesiga goals have arrived after half-time.
- Schalke are yet to score in the first 15 minutes of any Bundesliga game this term.
- The last five competitive H2Hs saw a winner despite four being level at half-time.
|Head-to-head matches: EINTRACHT FRANKFURT – SCHALKE|
|15.12.19||BUN||Schalke||Eintracht Frankfurt||1 : 0|
|06.04.19||BUN||Schalke||Eintracht Frankfurt||1 : 2|
|11.11.18||BUN||Eintracht Frankfurt||Schalke||3 : 0|
|12.05.18||BUN||Schalke||Eintracht Frankfurt||1 : 0|
|18.04.18||POK||Schalke||Eintracht Frankfurt||0 : 1|