Espanyol – Levante Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Espanyol 1-3 Levante
Date: 20.06.2020 | Match at: 18:30 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 29 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.39 | Bookie: Unibet
- Relegation-threatened Espanyol have lost just two of their previous seven La Liga (LL) matches (W2, D3, L2). Fragile in defence for much of this campaign, their goals conceded average of 1.59 per game is the third-highest in the division. However they are improving, with that average dropping to just 0.86 across their previous seven matches.
- Although the Barcelona-based outfit have the league’s worst home record (W2, D5, L7), they’re currently undefeated in five LL matches here (W2, D3). They have found success in striking first across that run, netting the game’s opening goal in four of those five home fixtures.
- Just two wins in 11 LL matches highlights Levante’s recent struggles (W2, D3, L6). Scoring goals has been one of their biggest issues – they managed to score over 1.5 goals in just one of those 11 fixtures. The goals they have netted tend to come late on though, with three of their previous four arriving after the 75th minute.
- The visitors have managed just one win across their previous eight competitive visits to Espanyol (W1, D3, L4). They’ve also lost four of their five away matches vs sides currently inside the bottom ten (W1, L4) – three of those defeats came by a margin of 2+ goals.
- Players to watch: Wu Lei scored in Espanyol’s last home game, and is the club’s joint-top league scorer with four – three of those efforts arrived in the second half.
- Martí Roger is Levante’s top LL scorer with 11 goals this season, with each of the previous three being netted before the 30th minute.
- Stat attack: Espanyol are yet to score inside the opening 15 minutes of any LL home match.
- Levante’s average of 5.1 corners per game is the fourth highest in LL.
- The previous two H2Hs produced five yellow cards per fixture – and one red in total.
|Head-to-head matches: ESPANYOL – LEVANTE|
|27.10.19||LL||Levante||Espanyol||0 : 1|
|21.04.19||LL||Levante||Espanyol||2 : 2|
|16.09.18||LL||Espanyol||Levante||1 : 0|
|04.03.18||LL||Levante||Espanyol||1 : 1|
|11.01.18||CDR||Levante||Espanyol||0 : 2|