Lecce – AC Milan Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Lecce 1-4 AC Milan
Date: 22.06.2020 | Match at: 18:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 27 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.52 | Bookie: Unibet
- Lecce’s last two Serie A (SA) games ended in heavy losses (GF 2, GA 11) halting a three-match winning run which delivered 36% (nine) of their 25 points to date, and 26.47% (nine) of their 34 total goals. Goals are nevertheless expected to flow, with 53.85% of Lecce’s SA games witnessing over 3.5 total match goals, including four of the last five.
- The theme remains the same at home, where Lecce have seen over 3.5 total match goals in six of their last ten SA games (W2, D5, L3). Late goals have been Lecce’s menace, and they have conceded 23.08% of their SA home ‘goals against’ beyond the 80th minute, nullifying the positive effect of seven first-half clean sheets.
- Curiously, AC Milan have conceded 20.59% (seven) of their 34 SA ‘goals against’ beyond the 80th minute. Partly because of that, Milan have won just once in their last five SA games (W1, D2, L2), with four of those five games seeing the first-half result duplicated at full-time.
- The visitors have won four of their last seven SA road trips (W4, D1, L2), but late goals remain a theme. Milan have conceded 63.16% of their SA away ‘goals against’ beyond the 60th minute, while seven of Milan’s 13 SA away games have stood goalless at half-time.
- Players to watch: Five of Marco Mancosu’s last seven SA goals have come via penalties, four as Lecce’s first scorer. Meanwhile, Ante Rebić has been Milan’s first scorer in all of his five goalscoring SA games.
- Stat attack: Lecce have scored 2+ goals in seven of their last ten SA home games and exactly twice in six therein.
- Four of Lecce’s six SA home losses have come with a one-goal margin, with three ending 1-0.
- Milan have led at half-time in just one of their last six SA away wins (HT: W1, D4, L1).
|Head-to-head matches: LECCE – AC MILAN|
|20.10.19||SA||AC Milan||Lecce||2 : 2|
|11.03.12||SA||AC Milan||Lecce||2 : 0|
|23.10.11||SA||Lecce||AC Milan||3 : 4|
|16.01.11||SA||Lecce||AC Milan||1 : 1|
|29.08.10||SA||AC Milan||Lecce||4 : 0|