Charlton – QPR Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Charlton 1-0 QPR
Date: 27.06.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 39 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31 | Bookie: Unibet
- Charlton Athletic’s 1-0 win last time out lifted them out of the relegation zone, and ended a three-game losing streak. Their last four games have all seen just one side score, whilst four of their previous five Championship wins have now come by a one-goal margin.
- The hosts need to improve on their home form that’s seen them win just two of their last six Championship games here (W2, D2, L2), whilst a 25% win-rate as a home outsider this league campaign doesn’t inspire either (W3, D4, L5). To their credit though, Charlton are unbeaten in ten of the 11 home league games in which they netted first (W7, D3, L1).
- Queens Park Rangers need a win to keep their promotion hopes alive, but their 1-0 defeat last weekend ended a six-game unbeaten run. That defeat also bucked the trend of high-scoring QPR fixtures, although their games still average a league-high 3.18 match goals per fixture.
- On the road, QPR are unbeaten in three games (W1, D2), but have only scored the opener in four of their 18 away league fixtures so far (W3, L1). They haven’t been prolific scorers on the road, netting an average of just 1.17 goals per away match, and so unsurprisingly, 66.67% of their Championship away defeats have come by at least a two-goal margin.
- Players to watch: Macauley Bonne has been Charlton’s first goalscorer in the last five Championship games in which he’s netted. Three of Jordan Hugill’s (QPR) previous four league strikes came before half-time.
- Stat attack: The opener’s been netted by the 25th minute in Charlton’s last three games.
- The opener’s been scored by the 25th minute in QPR’s last three matches.
- QPR’s fixtures have seen a league-high average of 1.42 first-half match goals per game.
|Head-to-head matches: CHARLTON – QPR|
|21.12.19||CHA||QPR||Charlton||2 : 2|
|07.07.18||CF||QPR||Charlton||3 : 3|
|09.04.16||CHA||QPR||Charlton||2 : 1|
|08.08.15||CHA||Charlton||QPR||2 : 0|
|22.02.14||CHA||Charlton||QPR||1 : 0|