Maritimo – Benfica Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Maritimo 2-0 Benfica
Date: 29.06.2020 | Match at: 18:00 | League: PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga – Round 29 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30 | Bookie: Unibet
- Relegation-threatened Marítimo enter this game hoping to turn their fortunes around after winning only one of their last seven Primeira Liga (LPFP) fixtures (D1, L5). However, here they must cope with a six-game winless streak against Benfica (D1, L5), which saw them fail to score on five occasions.
- At home, the hosts have kept a clean sheet in a league-low 21.43% of their LPFP fixtures to date, so it’s little surprise that a league-high 71.43% of Marítimo’s home league games have witnessed both teams score. Encouragingly though, Marítimo have rescued 1.0 points on average after conceding first at home this LPFP season (W2, D1, L4).
- Title-holders Benfica have claimed just a single victory across their last six league matches (D4, L1), a run that saw them concede first on four occasions. That’s a surprising statistic considering they have shipped the opening goal in only 35.71% of their LPFP fixtures so far this campaign – less than all but league leaders Porto.
- Unbeaten in 100% of the LPFP away games in which they were betting favourites this campaign (W11, D2), the visitors know how important scoring first could be. Significantly, they have won eight of the nine top-flight away games in which they netted the opener this campaign (D1).
- Players to watch: Marítimo’s top league scorer Rodrigo Pinho has scored his team’s opening goal in each of his six goalscoring games to date.
- Each of the three top-flight away fixtures this term in which Rafa Silva netted the game’s opener, ended in a 2-0 win for Benfica.
- Stat attack: Marítimo have conceded 50% of their home league goals from the 61st minute onwards.
- Benfica have converted four of their five LPFP away draws at half-time into wins (D1).
- Each of the last six league H2Hs saw Benfica lead ‘to nil’ at half-time.
|Head-to-head matches: MARITIMO – BENFICA|
|30.11.19||PL||Benfica||Maritimo||4 : 0|
|22.04.19||PL||Benfica||Maritimo||6 : 0|
|16.12.18||PL||Maritimo||Benfica||0 : 1|
|03.03.18||PL||Benfica||Maritimo||5 : 0|
|01.10.17||PL||Maritimo||Benfica||1 : 1|