Famalicao – Portimonense Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Famalicao 0-1 Portimonense
Date: 30.06.2020 | Match at: 17:00 | League: PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga – Round 29 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33 | Bookie: Unibet
- Famalicão, still in with a shout of Europa League qualification, are on a six-match Primeira Liga (LPFP) unbeaten run (W3, D3) and it’s been five games since they conceded a first-half goal. With 24 of their 44 goals scored this term (54.54%) coming after the hour-mark, they are unbeaten when netting first in the league this term (W10, D3).
- At home, they have not lost in four LPFP games (W2, D2), with three of those matches goalless at the break. Nonetheless, both teams have scored in 64.29% of their home league fixtures this term, with Famalicão scoring in both halves in 42.86% of their LPFP outings.
- Portimonense’s four-match unbeaten run (W2, D2) since resumption has reignited their survival hopes, while four of their last five fixtures saw both teams score. However, they have kept just five clean sheets in the league this season – only one side has kept fewer.
- Meanwhile, they have picked up just one point (D1, L5) in their last six league away matches and have scored an average of just 0.64 goals per game on the road this term. Unsurprisingly, they’ve failed to score in both halves or win any away LPFP fixture ‘to nil’ this season.
- Players to watch: Fábio Martins has scored twice for Famalicão since resumption, with both strikes opening the scoring. He netted in the reverse fixture in November, as did Dener, who has scored 21.74% of Portimonense’s LPFP goals this season (five).
- Stat attack: Portimonense have won each of the last three competitive H2Hs by a one-goal margin.
- Famalicão are unbeaten in 77.78% of LPFP home matches entered as favourites this season (W4, D3, L2).
- Portimonense have scored just once in the opening half-hour in the league on the road this term.
- Portimonense have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last 11 LPFP away games.
|Head-to-head matches: FAMALICAO – PORTIMONENSE|
|30.11.19||PL||Portimonense||Famalicao||2 : 1|
|11.03.17||LP||Portimonense||Famalicao||2 : 1|
|02.10.16||LP||Famalicao||Portimonense||2 : 3|
|26.03.16||LP||Famalicao||Portimonense||1 : 1|
|01.11.15||LP||Portimonense||Famalicao||0 : 3|