Bournemouth – Newcastle Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bournemouth 1-4 Newcastle
Date: 01.07.2020 | Match at: 18:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 32 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.62 | Bookie: Unibet
- Two defeats since the Premier League (PL) hiatus makes it just three wins across Bournemouth’s last 20 league matches (D2, L15). Lacking at both ends of the pitch, the ‘Cherries’ have now gone 14 straight PL matches without a clean sheet.
- At least offering up some entertainment, six of Bournemouth’s last seven competitive home matches have featured at least three goals. They’ve scored the first goal in just a third of their PL home matches so far, and have been in front at HT just four times (26.67%).
- Newcastle, meanwhile, extended their run to four unbeaten PL matches (W2, D2), seemingly leaving the relegation scrap behind. They kept a clean sheet in three of those matches, conceding just a single goal. Across the PL season, no team has been involved in more matches featuring under 1.5 goals than the ‘Magpies’ (12 – 38.71%).
- Newcastle’s 18 matches drawn at half time is a PL high, yet away from home their two FT draws rank among the least in the league. There’s been at least one first-half goal scored in 73.33% of Newcastle’s away PL matches, as have each of the last four H2Hs at any venue.
- Players to watch: Bournemouth are unbeaten in four PL fixtures when Joshua King has scored (W2, D2), with his last three coming in home matches. Meanwhile, Allan Saint-Maximin has scored in two of Newcastle’s last three PL games; all three of his league goals this season opened the scoring.
- Stat attack: Bournemouth have won just one of seven PL home matches entered as favourites (14.29%) this season.
- Four straight PL H2Hs have featured over 2.5 goals and both teams scoring.
- Across the last four PL H2Hs, Newcastle ‘lead’ the yellow cards count 10:5.
- Newcastle’s eight most recent PL goals all arrived in the second half.
|Head-to-head matches: BOURNEMOUTH – NEWCASTLE|
|09.11.19||PL||Newcastle||Bournemouth||2 : 1|
|16.03.19||PL||Bournemouth||Newcastle||2 : 2|
|10.11.18||PL||Newcastle||Bournemouth||2 : 1|
|24.02.18||PL||Bournemouth||Newcastle||2 : 2|
|04.11.17||PL||Newcastle||Bournemouth||0 : 1|