Sheffield Utd – Tottenham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Sheffield Utd 3-1 Tottenham
Date: 02.07.2020 | Match at: 18:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 32 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42 | Bookie: Unibet
- Sheffield United are winless in their last four matches (D1, L3), and have failed to score in three consecutive Premier League (PL) games. They’ve now conceded after the 60th minute in all nine PL losses this term, although three of the previous four PL goals they scored came before half-time.
- The ‘Blades’ have kept a clean sheet in six of their seven PL home victories this season; four ended 1-0. They remain without a PL home goal inside the first 15 minutes however, but they’ve not conceded here after the 80th minute either. Furthermore, Chris Wilder’s team have failed to score in four home league losses running.
- Tottenham Hotspur ended a seven-match winless streak in all competitions (D3, L4) with a 2-0 win over West Ham United. They’ve scored in eight straight PL clashes, averaging 1.75 goals per game across that period. Additionally, their previous two matches featured a goal beyond 80 minutes, and they’ve outscored opponents 9-6 after the 75th minute this PL campaign.
- A worry for Jose Mourinho is that Spurs have won only four of their past 22 competitive away fixtures (D10, L8). Under his management, they’ve retained one away clean sheet overall, whilst three of their last four away games contained over 2.5 goals. All three PL away wins under Mourinho included over 2.5 goals and both teams scoring.
- Players to watch: Sheff Utd captain Billy Sharp has scored a first-half goal in their previous two PL home wins. Spurs striker Harry Kane netted his latest two goals after the 80th minute, with five of his six most recent PL goals arriving after half-time.
- Stat attack: Sheff Utd have conceded first in 54.84% of their PL encounters this season (17).
- Spurs have an inconsistent PL away record when scoring first (W2, D2, L2).
- Sheff Utd have failed to beat any PL opponent currently above them in the table this season (D4, L6).
|Head-to-head matches: SHEFFIELD UTD – TOTTENHAM|
|09.11.19||PL||Tottenham||Sheffield Utd||1 : 1|
|28.01.15||EFL||Sheffield Utd||Tottenham||2 : 2|
|21.01.15||EFL||Tottenham||Sheffield Utd||1 : 0|
|10.02.07||PL||Sheffield Utd||Tottenham||2 : 1|
|22.08.06||PL||Tottenham||Sheffield Utd||2 : 0|