Derby – Nottingham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Derby 1-1 Nottingham
Date: 04.07.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 41 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41 | Bookie: Unibet
- Derby County have won five Championship matches in a row. Each saw the opener arrive before HT, with Derby netting it four times. Perhaps unsurprisingly then, nine of their 12 scored goals during this run arrived in the opening 45 minutes (HT: W4, D1).
- Unbeaten in eight Championship home matches (W6, D2), and yet to concede in both halves here this league campaign, the ‘Rams’ have been one of the division’s best home sides (W11, D7, L2). Each of their previous eight league matches here saw them net the opener, which they have done in a league-high 80% of their home fixtures (16/20).
- Nottingham Forest have won two of their three matches since the restart (D1), but just one of the seven match goals during that time came before the break. Consequently, Forest were leading at HT just once in their previous nine league matches (W3, D4, L2).
- Having lost only one of their last eight away league games, Forest have now failed to score at just two stadiums this Championship season, additionally netting first in 55% of their 20 awaydays so far (W7, D3, L1). They have also opened the scoring in three of their previous four away draws.
- Players to watch: Youngster Louie Sibley (DER) has scored his four Championship goals across his previous four matches. Curiously, two arrived in the 26th minute.
- All three of Tiago Silva’s league goals have been match openers, including one in Forest’s last fixture.
- Stat attack: Derby possess the division’s joint-best home defence after conceding an average of just 0.7 goals per game, whilst registering eight clean sheets (W7, D1).
- Forest have scored 11 (37.93%) of their 29 away league goals after the 75th minute.
- At least one team has failed to score in nine of the last ten competitive H2Hs, including the previous six. Just three of those ten produced over 2.5 goals.
|Head-to-head matches: DERBY – NOTTINGHAM|
|09.11.19||CHA||Nottingham||Derby||1 : 0|
|27.08.19||EFL||Nottingham||Derby||3 : 0|
|25.02.19||CHA||Nottingham||Derby||1 : 0|
|17.12.18||CHA||Derby||Nottingham||0 : 0|
|11.03.18||CHA||Nottingham||Derby||0 : 0|