Heidenheim – Werder Bremen Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Heidenheim 2-2 Werder Bremen
Date: 06.07.2020 | Match at: 19:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Relegation – Play Offs – Final | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41 | Bookie: Unibet
- Heidenheim ground out a goalless draw in the first-leg, but they’ve now failed to score in three of their previous four games (W1, D2, L1). A further worry may come from the fact they are winless in four of the last five matches in which they started as a betting outsider (W1, D2, L2).
- At home however, they’re enjoying a five-game winning run (four featuring over 2.5 goals), despite three of those matches producing a goalless first half. In fact, Heidenheim have conceded before HT in just one of their last 12 home fixtures, and built on those strong first-half performances with an attack that scored 68.75% of their home league goals during 2019/2020 after HT.
- The first-leg draw ended a six-game conceding streak for Werder Bremen, and halted a run of four straight matches that had seen a first-half opener. It did continue one trend however, with seven of Bremen’s last ten competitive matches now seeing just one or neither side score.
- Hunting their first ever win at Heidenheim (L1), Bremen will take heart from the fact three of the last four relegation play-off legs hosted by the Bundesliga 2 side ended in a 1-0 victory to the visiting Bundesliga side. A good omen perhaps, as three of Bremen’s last four away wins also ended 1-0.
- Players to watch: Tim Kleindienst has netted a brace in the last three games he scored in – all were at home (W2, D1). Bremen’s Milot Rashica scored the opener in four of the last six games in which he’s found the net.
- Stat attack: Heidenheim beat a -1 handicap in four of their last six home wins.
- Five of Bremen’s last seven away defeats arrived by a margin of at least two goals.
- Five of Bremen’s last six games produced at least five yellow cards.
|Head-to-head matches: HEIDENHEIM – WERDER BREMEN|
|02.07.20||BUN||Werder Bremen||Heidenheim||0 : 0|
|30.10.19||POK||Werder Bremen||Heidenheim||4 : 1|
|30.07.11||POK||Heidenheim||Werder Bremen||2 : 1|