Crystal Palace – Chelsea Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Crystal Palace 2-3 Chelsea
Date: 07.07.2020 | Match at: 18:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 34 | Tip: Away Win | Odds: 1.48 | Bookie: Unibet
- Crystal Palace’s 3-0 defeat at Leicester City (July 4) was their third consecutive Premier League (PL) loss ‘to nil’, with seven of eight goals conceded therein coming after 40 minutes. Interestingly, they have now played ten league matches without a draw (W4, L6).
- Their last four PL home games all produced a 1-0 scoreline (W2, L2) with their last six such matches featuring under 2.5 goals. With five of their six PL home wins this season coming via a one-goal margin, it’s worth noting that four of the last five PL H2Hs the ‘Eagles’ hosted were decided by the same margin.
- Chelsea’s 3-0 win over Watford (July 4) made it three league wins from four since resumption and seven consecutive PL matches featuring over 2.5 goals (W5, D1, L1). Both teams have scored in 60.61% of their league matches this term, including three of their last four.
- The ‘Blues’ scored exactly twice in each of their last four PL away games (W1, D2, L1) although it is seven such matches since they kept a clean sheet. Scoring an average of 2.06 goals per away league fixture this term, 56.25% of such matches produced over 3.5 goals.
- Players to watch: Six of Jordan Ayew’s nine league goals for Palace this term came during the second half, with the ‘Eagles’ unbeaten when he’s scored this term (W7, D2).
- Chelsea’s Willian has scored four goals in three PL games, netting four penalties across his last five goalscoring appearances.
- Stat attack: Palace have scored 67.86% of their league goals this term in the second half.
- Only one PL game at Selhurst Park this season has produced over 1.5 first-half goals.
- Chelsea have won the previous four PL H2Hs, the last two ‘to nil’.
- Chelsea are yet to convert scoring first on the road into a league victory this calendar year (D2, L2).
|Head-to-head matches: CRYSTAL PALACE – CHELSEA|
|09.11.19||PL||Chelsea||Crystal Palace||2 : 0|
|30.12.18||PL||Crystal Palace||Chelsea||0 : 1|
|04.11.18||PL||Chelsea||Crystal Palace||3 : 1|
|10.03.18||PL||Chelsea||Crystal Palace||2 : 1|
|14.10.17||PL||Crystal Palace||Chelsea||2 : 1|