Leeds – Stoke Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Leeds 5-0 Stoke
Date: 09.07.2020 | Match at: 18:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 34 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet
- Following a routine 3-1 victory last time out, three wins from Leeds United’s final five league outings will all but see them promoted. Only Brentford have conceded fewer than Leeds’ 34 goals ahead of round 42 (0.83 per match on average), and as such, they have won a league-high 41.46% of their Championship games without reply.
- At home, Leeds have conceded a league-best 0.70 goals per Championship match and have shipped just one goal across the last 481 minutes of play here. Consequently, just 35% of Leeds’ home league games saw both teams find the net – a league-low.
- Stoke City silenced the doubters with a 4-0 thrashing last time out, but haven’t registered back-to-back victories since January. To get that elusive consecutive win they’ll be wary of the 61’-75’ period – the ‘Potters’ have conceded almost as many goals during that time period (20) as in the entire first half of matches (23).
- Shipping the opener in half of their away league games, Stoke have picked up just four of a possible 30 points on the road when opposition sides drew first-blood (W1, D1, L8). Moreover, half of their away league victories and away defeats came with a 2+ goal margin, including their last three road defeats.
- Players to watch: Leeds top-scorer Patrick Bamford’s (15 league goals) two post-restart goals have been match openers coming in the first 15 minutes.
- Two first-half goals from Stoke’s Tyrese Campbell put him on a career-best nine for the campaign; five of his last six scoring games also saw over 4.5 total goals.
- Stat attack: Leeds have won at both HT/FT in five of their last seven matches.
- All four of Marcelo Bielsa’s managerial H2Hs with Stoke produced over 2.5 total goals (W2, D1, L1 in 90 minutes).
- Stoke have averaged just 3.90 corners per away league game (Leeds: 7.95 at home).
|Head-to-head matches: LEEDS – STOKE|
|27.08.19||EFL||Leeds||Stoke||2 : 3|
(2 : 2)
|24.08.19||CHA||Stoke||Leeds||0 : 3|
|19.01.19||CHA||Stoke||Leeds||2 : 1|
|05.08.18||CHA||Leeds||Stoke||3 : 1|
|30.12.06||CHA||Stoke||Leeds||3 : 1|