Huddersfield – Luton Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Huddersfield 0-2 Luton
Date: 10.07.2020 | Match at: 18:00 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 43 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34 | Bookie: Unibet
- A goalless draw last time out gave Huddersfield Town their third consecutive clean sheet (W1, D2), and means just one or neither side has scored in six of their last seven matches. If excluding Huddersfield’s two recent goalless draws, their seven fixtures prior each saw precisely one match goal before HT, which ties in with the average of 1.07 first-half match goals seen in their Championship fixtures this season.
- Whilst Huddersfield have failed to score in four of their last seven home games, the three in which they did score they won (W3, D2, L2). They’ve now scored before HT in five of their last six wins here, but have actually netted 66.67% of their home league goals after the break.
- Relegation-threatened Luton Town grabbed a 1-1 draw in midweek, in what was their fifth draw from their previous seven games (W1, D5, L1), and their sixth match across that period to feature under 2.5 goals. The low-scoring nature of their recent games will probably suit the ‘Hatters’ though, as they’ve conceded a league-high 1.88 goals per fixture this term.
- Despite sporting a three-game unbeaten away run (W1, D2), Luton have failed to score over 1.5 team goals in 14 straight Championship road trips. Subsequently, their average of only 0.86 goals netted per away fixture is the division’s joint-second worst.
- Players to watch: Karlan Ahearne-Grant (HUD) netted the opener in the last H2H, and scored the opener in the two matches he’s found the net post-restart. James Collins scored in that same H2H, and has been Luton’s first goalscorer in the last four matches he’s netted in.
- Stat attack: Four of Huddersfield’s last six home games saw precisely three yellow cards shown.
- Eight of Luton’s last nine Championship away defeats came by a margin of at least two goals.
- A league-high 61.90% of Luton’s Championship fixtures have seen both teams score.
|Head-to-head matches: HUDDERSFIELD – LUTON|
|31.08.19||CHA||Luton||Huddersfield||2 : 1|
|03.05.08||LO||Luton||Huddersfield||0 : 1|
|29.09.07||LO||Huddersfield||Luton||2 : 0|
|05.02.05||LO||Huddersfield||Luton||1 : 1|
|16.10.04||LO||Luton||Huddersfield||1 : 2|