Bristol City – Stoke Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bristol City 1-1 Stoke
Date: 15.07.2020 | Match at: 17:00 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 44 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44 | Bookie: Unibet
- Bristol City have won two games on the spin following a nine-game winless streak (D2, L7), scoring the first goal each time whilst netting in both halves. Losing just two matches this season when scoring first (W15, D6), Bristol have scored in both halves in 12 league matches (the joint-third most).
- The ‘Robins’ have conceded double the amount of goals they’ve scored in their last five home league games (GF: 4 GA: 8) and their 2-1 victory last time at home ended a four-game league winless streak here. Moreover, their last three matches at Ashton Gate have each been decided by a one-goal margin which also mirrors four of these teams’ last five Championship H2Hs.
- Stoke City have mixed form over their last five league matches (W2, L3), winning or losing ‘to-nil’ in each match, and as such, have lost ‘to-nil’ in the joint-most matches so far (12 of 43 league games). Scoring the first goal last time out for the 19th instance this season, Stoke have lost the league’s most matches after scoring first (W12, D1, L6).
- Without a win in seven Championship awaydays (D3, L4), the ‘Potters’ have lost by three or more goals across both halves in two consecutive trips whilst failing to score in four of their last seven away matches. Stoke have won three of their eight league away matches when scoring first (D1, L4), but lost in the reverse H2H despite bagging the first goal.
- Players to watch: Bristol’s 11-goal Famara Diédhiou has scored three H2H goals, two of which were as first match scorer. But Stoke’s 11-goal Sam Clucas scored his sixth first-half goal last time out and was the first goalscorer in these teams’ reverse meeting.
- Stat attack: Four of Bristol’s last five league matches produced +10.5 total corners.
- Stoke’s last five league matches have seen an average 3.60 yellow cards with one red card.
- Bristol have scored the joint-most league goals in the 31st-45th minute period (GF: 15 GA: 10).
|Head-to-head matches: BRISTOL CITY – STOKE|
|14.09.19||CHA||Stoke||Bristol City||1 : 2|
|01.01.19||CHA||Stoke||Bristol City||0 : 2|
|27.10.18||CHA||Bristol City||Stoke||0 : 1|
|19.09.17||EFL||Bristol City||Stoke||2 : 0|
|19.04.08||CHA||Stoke||Bristol City||2 : 1|