QPR – Millwall Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
QPR 4-3 Millwall
Date: 18.07.2020 | Match at: 15:00 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 45 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33 | Bookie: Unibet
- Queens Park Rangers (QPR) have recorded just one win from seven post-restart games (W1, D1, L5). Four defeats came without reply, as have 12 of QPR’s 20 losses across this season (60%). Furthermore, only one team has witnessed a higher portion of their league games see both teams score (59.09%).
- Over half of QPR’s home league games won/lost have seen a 2+ goal margin, including both victories (62.5%) and defeats (55.56%). Consequently, Loftus Road is the most entertaining Championship venue based on goals scored (3.5 per-match on average). Indeed, 72.73% of games here have produced over 2.5 total goals.
- Visiting Millwall have won three of their last four games by a 1-0 scoreline – the same scoreline produced in over half of their league victories (56.25%). As such, Millwall games have seen a league-low 96 total goals scored (2.18 per-match) with 65.91% witnessing under 2.5 goals.
- Millwall are unbeaten away from home since February (W3, D1) conceding just once across the last 654 minutes of play. In fact, Millwall have kept a joint league-high nine away clean sheets (40.91% of games), and as such, a big majority (76.92%) of their away games won/lost have yielded a single-goal margin.
- Players to watch: QPR’s Jordan Hugill has scored a first-half opener in his last two starts, and scored in his most recent home encounter with Millwall.
- Millwall defender Jake Cooper has contributed to both of the Lions’ post-restart away goals (one goal, one assist), and has been booked in three of his last four starts.
- Stat attack: QPR have averaged 5.23 corners per home league game.
- Millwall have averaged just 1.55 yellow cards per away league game.
- Visiting head coach Gary Rowett is unbeaten in all but one H2H with QPR (W4, D3, L1).
|Head-to-head matches: QPR – MILLWALL|
|21.09.19||CHA||Millwall||QPR||1 : 2|
|10.04.19||CHA||Millwall||QPR||0 : 0|
|19.09.18||CHA||QPR||Millwall||2 : 0|
|29.12.17||CHA||Millwall||QPR||1 : 0|
|12.09.17||CHA||QPR||Millwall||2 : 2|