Derby – Leeds Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Derby 1-3 Leeds
Date: 19.07.2020 | Match at: 14:00 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 45 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30 | Bookie: Unibet
- It’s no league win in four for Derby County (D1, L3), after conceding before the 20th minute in all four matches. Ironically though, they’re normally the side most equipped to striking first, especially at home. They have scored the opening goal in 72.73% of their Championship home matches so far.
- A worry for the ‘Rams’ is that they haven’t won any of their 11 fixtures vs sides inside the top six ahead of this game week (D5, L6). Interestingly 45.45% of those matches finished 1-1, including four of the five home fixtures. Additionally, they scored the opening goal in three of those home 1-1 draws.
- On the brink of a Premier League return, Leeds United are undefeated in six Championship fixtures (W5, D1). They averaged 2.33 goals per game across that run which is noticeably higher than their season average of 1.59 goals per game. Furthermore, on the road, they’ve scored 70.59% of their league goals after HT.
- Marcelo Bielsa’s side have lost just one of their previous five league visits to Pride Park (W3, D1, L1). They scored at least once before HT in three of those matches, and netted the opener in four of those trips.
- Players to watch: Derby teenager Jason Knight has scored two goals across his previous two league matches – both came before HT. Meanwhile, Pablo Hernández has scored two goals across his previous three Leeds appearances – both strikes arrived after the 70th minute.
- Stat attack: Derby have failed to score in just two of their 22 home league matches.
- Ahead of this gameweek, Derby have won the fourth-highest number of home points in the league (W11, D8, L3).
- Leeds’ average of 2.28 offsides per game is the Championship’s highest.
- There’s been under 2.5 goals in a league-high 68.18% of Leeds’ Championship matches.
- There’s been over 1.5 goals in six of the previous seven league H2Hs.
|Head-to-head matches: DERBY – LEEDS|
|21.09.19||CHA||Leeds||Derby||1 : 1|
|15.05.19||CHA||Leeds||Derby||2 : 4|
|11.05.19||CHA||Derby||Leeds||0 : 1|
|11.01.19||CHA||Leeds||Derby||2 : 0|
|11.08.18||CHA||Derby||Leeds||1 : 4|