Atalanta – Bologna Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Atalanta 1-0 Bologna
Date: 21.07.2020 | Match at: 18:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 35 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet
- Despite netting nine goals across their previous three Serie A (SA) matches, Atalanta have won just one of them (D2). Four of their last six SA fixtures have now produced under 2.5 goals, which has been the case in only eight (23.53%) of Atalanta’s league matches this season (W4, D3, L1).
- At home, Atalanta have won six SA matches in a row, keeping a clean sheet in two of the previous three. Five of those games saw ‘La Dea’ win the second half, with four witnessing them win that half by a 2-0 scoreline.
- Bologna are winless in four (D2, L2), with their last three SA matches seeing the opener scored within the first ten minutes. That’s not benefitted them though, as Bologna have been trailing at HT in four of their previous five matches (HT: W1, L4), scoring four of their seven goals during that run in the second half.
- The visitors have won four of their last seven away league games (D1, L2), but have lost the last five SA H2Hs held here, with all five meetings witnessing Bologna concede first. Of further note, is that 11 of Bologna’s last 13 SA away matches have seen both teams hit the net.
- Players to watch: Duván Zapata (ATA) has scored in three consecutive SA matches, netting the opener twice. Meanwhile, Bologna’s Musa Barrow has scored his last four SA away strikes during one-goal margin wins that produced over 2.5 goals.
- Stat attack: Atalanta have seen five of their 11 SA home victories come by a 3+ goal margin.
- A league-high 79.41% of Bologna’s fixtures have seen both teams score.
- Atalanta have won the race to three corners in just two of their 17 SA home matches.
|Head-to-head matches: ATALANTA – BOLOGNA|
|15.12.19||SA||Bologna||Atalanta||2 : 1|
|04.04.19||SA||Atalanta||Bologna||4 : 1|
|04.11.18||SA||Bologna||Atalanta||1 : 2|
|11.03.18||SA||Bologna||Atalanta||0 : 1|
|22.10.17||SA||Atalanta||Bologna||1 : 0|