Genoa – Inter Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Genoa 0-3 Inter
Date: 25.07.2020 | Match at: 18:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 36 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.58 | Bookie: Unibet
- Genoa beat Sampdoria 2-1 in the Derby della Lanterna in midweek, making it three Serie A (SA) wins from their last four games (L1). Four of their previous five SA matches have now seen exactly three goals scored (W3, L2), with three ending 2-1, including the last two in a row.
- At home, Genoa have won two consecutive SA matches, netting the opener inside the first 25 minutes each time. Consequently, they were ahead at HT in both, a feat they have achieved here just five times this SA season (W4, L1).
- Internazionale have won just two of their previous six SA matches (D3, L1), but couldn’t wish for a better opponent. They have beaten Genoa in the last three H2Hs by a combined 13-0 aggregate scoreline. Notably, each of those matches saw them lead 2-0 at the break.
- There’s been exactly four match goals in each of Inter’s last three away games (W1, D2), with the ‘Nerazzurri’ netting a first-half opener in the previous two. Consequently, Inter have won a league-high seven away matches by a HT/FT double.
- Players to watch: Domenico Criscito (GEN) has scored all eight of his SA goals from the penalty spot this season, including the opener in midweek. Meanwhile, Roberto Gagliardini netted the final goal during Inter’s last win, and has found the net in three consecutive H2Hs.
- Stat attack: Genoa have lost a joint-league high five SA home matches in which they were level at HT.
- Inter have opened the scoring in 13 of their 17 SA away matches (W9, D3, L1).
- Three of Inter’s last four SA away games featured a goal after the 85th minute.
- Each of the last nine SA H2Hs saw just one side score (INT: W6, L3).
|Head-to-head matches: GENOA – INTER|
|21.12.19||SA||Inter||Genoa||4 : 0|
|03.04.19||SA||Genoa||Inter||0 : 4|
|03.11.18||SA||Inter||Genoa||5 : 0|
|17.02.18||SA||Genoa||Inter||2 : 0|
|24.09.17||SA||Inter||Genoa||1 : 0|