Arsenal – Watford Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Arsenal 3-2 Watford
Date: 26.07.2020 | Match at: 16:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 38 | Tip: 1X | Odds: 1.31 | Bookie: Unibet
- Arsenal have very little to play for, but they should prevail here. In addition to leading the Premier League (PL) H2H stakes (W10, D1, L2), and registering three wins ‘to nil’ in the last four renewals, Arsenal have won their last eight final-day league fixtures – six of them by 2+ goals.
- Ahead of kick-off, two-thirds (66.67%) of Arsenal’s home league fixtures this season have produced over 2.5 goals. Meanwhile, the ‘Gunners’ have scored first in 61.11% of PL matches at the Emirates Stadium this term, yielding a strong record thereafter (W6, D4, L1).
- Watford must better Aston Villa’s result – or better any winning margin from Villa by 2+ goals – to stay up. They will go for broke, and a return of no draw in seven (W2, L5) therefore looks highly relevant. However, they’ve conceded 3+ goals in each of their last four defeats, making a massacre appear very probable.
- The visitors are additionally winless in seven away league games (D1, L6), losing all of their last five and netting only once therein. Across the season, they’ve scored an average of 0.67 goals per PL away match, conceding 1.85 goals per league away game on average.
- Players to watch: Arsenal’s Alexandre Lacazette has scored three goals in his last five PL appearances, while picking up two yellow cards in three league games.
- Watford talisman Troy Deeney has scored 26.47% of their PL goals, including three in their last three matches. Additionally, seven of his nine league strikes this term have come after HT.
- Stat attack: Nearly half (21) of the 46 goals Arsenal have conceded in the PL this term have come from set-pieces.
- Both teams have scored in 59.46% of Arsenal’s league games this term – the PL’s joint-second highest record.
- No team has shipped more PL goals than Watford inside the first 15 minutes of play.
|Head-to-head matches: ARSENAL – WATFORD|
|15.09.19||PL||Watford||Arsenal||2 : 2|
|15.04.19||PL||Watford||Arsenal||0 : 1|
|29.09.18||PL||Arsenal||Watford||2 : 0|
|11.03.18||PL||Arsenal||Watford||3 : 0|
|14.10.17||PL||Watford||Arsenal||2 : 1|