Spal – Fiorentina Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Spal 1-3 Fiorentina
Date: 02.08.2020 | Match at: 17:00 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 38 | Tip: BTS – Yes | Odds: 1.55 | Bookie: Unibet
- Spal’s 3-0 defeat to Verona (July 29) confirmed that they will finish bottom of Serie A (SA) this term and extended their winless league run to 11 matches (D2, L9). Conceding at least twice in nine of their last ten SA matches, no team has lost more matches ‘to nil’ (15) than Spal this season.
- At home, they’ve not won any of their last 14 league matches (D4, L10), conceding an average of 2.14 goals per game therein. Four of the last five such games produced over 2.5 goals while both teams have scored in 61.11% of their league home games this term.
- Following their 4-0 win over Bologna (July 29), a win here should see Fiorentina confirm a seventh top-ten SA finish in eight seasons. Only losing one of their last eight league matches (W4, D3, L1), they will expect to continue that run here, given they are undefeated in their five league H2Hs this decade (W3, D2).
- While the visitors have been fairly prolific on the road this season, scoring an average of 1.44 goals per league away game (compared to just 1.16 at home), they’ve conceded ten (58.82%) of 17 second-half goals after 75’. Meanwhile, six of their last eight SA away games produced over 2.5 goals with the last four seeing the same HT/FT outcome.
- Players to watch: Andrea Petagna has scored 46.15% (12) of Spal’s league goals this term, netting first for his side in his last six goalscoring outings. Meanwhile, Federico Chiesa’s second-half hat-trick for Fiorentina midweek means five of his last six SA strikes came on or after 40’.
- Stat attack: Spal have conceded 25 (67.57%) out of 37 SA goals at home this term after HT.
- Both of Spal’s home league wins this season came via a one-goal margin.
- Fiorentina have received an average of 3.11 yellow cards per away SA game this term, the league’s second highest figure.
|Head-to-head matches: SPAL – FIORENTINA|
|12.01.20||SA||Fiorentina||Spal||1 : 0|
|17.02.19||SA||Spal||Fiorentina||1 : 4|
|22.09.18||SA||Fiorentina||Spal||3 : 0|
|15.04.18||SA||Fiorentina||Spal||0 : 0|
|19.11.17||SA||Spal||Fiorentina||1 : 1|