Shakhtar Donetsk – Wolfsburg Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Shakhtar Donetsk 3-0 Wolfsburg
Date: 05.08.2020 | Match at: 17:55 | League: Europa League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48 | Bookie: Unibet
- Shakhtar Donetsk beat Wolfsburg 2-1 away in the first leg, and are unbeaten in their last nine competitive matches (W7, D2) after scoring first in seven. Furthermore, the Ukraine champions scored at least two consecutive goals in seven games during that run.
- The hosts have lost only two competitive home fixtures this season (W15, D3), but both came in European games. However, Shakhtar have conceded first in just four of their 20 competitive home matches this term, although two of those were in European competition.
- Wolfsburg have won only four of nine competitive matches since that first-leg loss (D1, L4), but all four wins were on the road and saw them score first. They’re now unbeaten in their last five games after scoring first (W4, D1), but are winless in the last six in which they conceded first (D1, L5).
- Impressively, the visitors have lost just one of their last nine competitive away games (W7, D1), after scoring in both halves in six. Furthermore, Wolfsburg are yet to lose away in the UEFA Europa League (UEL) this season (W2, D2), and netted a first-half opener in their last three such road trips.
- Players to watch: Júnior Moraes was the Ukrainian Premier League’s top scorer with 20 goals – he has three goals in Europe for Shakhtar this term, including one in the reverse fixture. Meanwhile, Josip Brekalo has scored three goals in this season’s UEL, two as Wolfsburg’s first goalscorer.
- Stat attack: Three of Shakhtar’s four European home games this season were level at the break (HT: D3, L1).
- Shakhtar scored in both halves in just one of those four European home games (W1, D1, L2).
- Wolfsburg have won the first half in three of their four UEL away games (HT: W3, D1).
- Wolfsburg conceded in both halves in just one of those four UEL away games (W2, D2).
|Head-to-head matches: SHAKHTAR DONETSK – WOLFSBURG|
|12.03.20||EL||Wolfsburg||Shakhtar Donetsk||1 : 2|