Sevilla – AS Roma Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Sevilla 2-0 AS Roma
Date: 06.08.2020 | Match at: 17:55 | League: Europa League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48 | Bookie: Unibet
- Sevilla and Roma close out the UEFA Europa League (UEL) round-of-16 with a single-leg tie in the German city of Duisburg. Sevilla are yet to concede in the first half of a UEL fixture this season, but even so, six of their eight UEL 2019/20 games have produced 0-0 HT results.
- Like first-half goals, cards also feature sporadically, with six of Sevilla’s eight UEL matches this season seeing three or fewer total cards awarded. Corners are more of a regularity though, with Sevilla’s last three UEL clashes producing more than ten total corners.
- Roma have been strong starters in this competition, especially outside of Italy, where they trailed at the HT interval just once (W2, D1). A home defeat of Gent in the previous round was one of five matches involving Roma in which one team led 1-0 at HT.
- To avoid losing a third consecutive round-of-16 tie in the UEL, they’re going to have to snap a poor run of form against Spanish opposition. Damningly, Roma have won just one of their last seven UEFA fixtures against clubs from Spain (W1, D1, L5).
- Players to watch: Munir El Haddadi has scored in three of Sevilla’s fixtures this UEL campaign, but with none of them being the team’s first goal of the match.
- Roma’s Edin Džeko has also scored in three of his side’s UEL matches, and is one of eight separate players to open their account across the eight games (own goals excluded).
- Stat attack: Sevilla’s last three UEL wins have averaged 2.33 total goals beyond the hour mark.
- Roma have not collected the most cards in any of their last five UEL fixtures.
- They have, however, taken the most corners in five of their last six UEL matches.
|Head-to-head matches: SEVILLA – AS ROMA|
|10.08.17||CF||Sevilla||AS Roma||2 : 1|
|14.08.15||CF||AS Roma||Sevilla||6 : 4|