Incheon – Seongnam Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Incheon 0-2 Seongnam
Date: 09.08.2020 | Match at: 11:00 | League: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 15 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.49 | Bookie: Unibet
- Basement boys Incheon United are winless this K-League 1 (K1) season (D5, L9). Their average of 0.57 goals per game is the division’s lowest, although they have scored exactly one goal in each of their previous five matches. Additionally, their previous three strikes proved to be the game’s opening goal.
- Clearly, it’s not just Incheon’s attack but also their defence that has proved to be a big problem – their goals conceded average of 1.57 per game is the league’s joint-second worst. They’ve conceded five times after the 75th minute across each of their previous five matches too, contributing to 36.36% of all their league goals against coming in this period.
- Seongnam have managed just three wins all season (W3, D5, L6), although each did come away. In fact they’ve scored the opening goal in five of their seven away matches so far, including the previous three. However, their opponents tend to find a response eventually, and four of Seongnam’s five conceded away league goals have arrived after HT.
- The visitors will be boosted by their impressive record away at Incheon – they’ve not lost any of their previous 11 competitive visits (W6, D5). They kept a clean sheet in four of the previous six matches here, and have scored after the 60th minute in three of their previous four.
- Players to watch: Stefan Mugoša has scored three goals across his previous six league appearances for Incheon – two came from the penalty spot.
- Tomislav Kiš has scored two goals in each of his previous two competitive appearances for Seongnam – both were his side’s only goal of the game.
- Stat attack: Incheon are yet to score or concede a home goal in the 15 minutes before HT.
- Seongnam have the lowest yellow card average in the league – 1.07 per game.
- There have been just two goals across the previous six H2Hs.
|Head-to-head matches: INCHEON – SEONGNAM|
|17.05.20||KL1||Seongnam||Incheon||0 : 0|
|19.10.19||KL1||Seongnam||Incheon||0 : 1|
|04.08.19||KL1||Incheon||Seongnam||0 : 1|
|01.06.19||KL1||Seongnam||Incheon||0 : 0|
|27.04.19||KL1||Incheon||Seongnam||0 : 0|