Arsenal – Liverpool Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool
Date: 29.08.2020 | Match at: 16:30 | League: ENGLAND: FA Community Shield – Final | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.63 | Bookie: Unibet
- Both Arsenal and Liverpool have won the Community Shield 15 times, and been runners up on seven occasions, so a chance to close in on Manchester United’s all-time record of 21 wins beckons for both. With just one of the last 28 finals ending goalless – and 17 seeing both teams score – action seems guaranteed here.
- Spirits should be high in the Arsenal camp after manager Mikel Arteta guided them to victory in eight of their last 11 competitive matches (D1, L2), including a 2-1 FA Cup final win over Chelsea – the first time an incoming ‘Gunners’ manager has won a major trophy in their first season in charge of the club since 1986/87.
- Another piece of silverware will likely rely on a good start considering Arsenal’s last eight victories saw them score before HT (seven were HT/FT doubles). However Liverpool have also scored before HT in their last five competitive matches, whilst the previous three saw both teams score before the break – something that’s also occurred in three of the last four H2Hs!
- However when the ‘Reds’ do win, it tends to be in emphatic fashion. Their last five competitive victories saw a 2+ goal winning margin, with four seeing the opener netted by the 25th minute. Any Liverpool goal frenzy could include a header too – only two teams in Europe’s top five leagues scored more headed goals in all competitions than Liverpool’s 23 last season.
- Players to watch: Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has netted a brace in four of the last five competitive games he’s scored in.
- Returning from a loan spell at Swansea, Liverpool youngster Rhian Brewster stakes his claim after grabbing three goals from the bench across two pre-season friendlies – he was his side’s first scorer in the last seven competitive matches in which he netted.
- Hot stat: Liverpool’s last six wins in this traditional season curtain-raiser were secured by a one-goal margin – three by a 2-1 scoreline, and three 1-0.
|Head-to-head matches: ARSENAL – LIVERPOOL|
|15.07.20||PL||Arsenal||Liverpool||2 : 1|
|30.10.19||EFL||Liverpool||Arsenal||6 : 5 (5 : 5)|
|24.08.19||PL||Liverpool||Arsenal||3 : 1|
|29.12.18||PL||Liverpool||Arsenal||5 : 1|
|03.11.18||PL||Arsenal||Liverpool||1 : 1|