Germany – Spain Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Germany 1-1 Spain
Date: 03.09.2020 | Match at: 19:45 | League: UEFA Nations League | Tip: 1X | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: Unibet
- Germany currently boast the all-time edge in this H2H series (W9, D7, L7), though they are winless in three competitive meetings (D1, L2), and last beat Spain in such a setting way back in June 1988. Interestingly, just one half of ten played across UEFA-sanctioned competitive H2Hs has produced over 1.5 goals, while six (60%) have produced exactly one.
- Going back to September 2018, Germany’s record against teams that ended August 2020 in FIFA’s official top-15, reads poorly: W1, D3, L3. Nonetheless, each of Germany’s last five matches against such opposition have seen them score first inside 15 minutes, with over 2.5 total match goals by FT.
- Back in 2018, all four of Spain’s inaugural UEFA Nations League (UNL) fixtures (W2, L2) were similarly entertaining, each producing over 2.5 goals. Spain conceded first in each of the three games to see both teams score, and though Spain scored exactly twice in each of that trio, none of those three matches saw the Spanish score in both halves.
- If including only competitive UEFA fixtures against teams ending August 2020 in FIFA’s top-40, Spain have lost just one away game since the start of September 2018 (W2, D1, L1). Both wins yielded a 2-1 scoreline, while each of the last three games therein saw both teams score in the second half.
- Players to watch: Kai Havertz gave Germany a two-goal lead by the hour mark in their last clash vs a side ending August 2020 ranked in FIFA’s top ten (D 2-2).
- Real Madrid veteran Sergio Ramos scored directly from the penalty spot in Spain’s last UNL away game. Over half (53.85%) of his club goals in 2019/20 came via the same means, with his last three penalty goals for Real being second-half match openers.
- Hot stat: Overall, exactly half (12) of the 24 UNL group-stage matches played across League A in 2018 resulted in a home win.
|Head-to-head matches: GERMANY – SPAIN|
|23.03.18||FI||Germany||Spain||1 : 1|
|18.11.14||FI||Spain||Germany||0 : 1|
|07.07.10||WC||Germany||Spain||0 : 1|
|29.06.08||EUR||Germany||Spain||0 : 1|
|12.02.03||FI||Spain||Germany||3 : 1|