Italy – Bosnia & Herzegovina Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Italy 1-1 Bosnia & Herzegovina
Date: 04.09.2020 | Match at: 19:45 | League: UEFA Nations League | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.33 | Bookie: Unibet
- Italy thrashed Armenia 9-1 in their last match back in November 2019, giving them an 11th win in a row. That run includes two wins over Bosnia and Herzegovina (2-1 and 3-0) during Euro 2020 qualifying, a campaign that saw Italy win all ten of their matches, including six ‘to nil’. Five of those six also saw the ‘Azzurri’ lead at HT.
- Each of those ten Euro 2020 qualifiers saw Italy net 2+ goals, yet their previous UEFA Nations League (UNL) campaign was completely different. None of their four UNL fixtures featured over 2.5 match goals (W1, D2, L1), with the majority (75%) witnessing under 1.5. Additionally, just one of the four total match goals seen during that campaign arrived before HT.
- Newly-promoted Bosnia make their debut in League A of the UNL after going unbeaten in their League B group during the previous edition (W3, D1). Notably, Bosnia kept a clean sheet in three of their four UNL matches, and led at the break in two of their three wins.
- However, Bosnia failed to qualify directly for Euro 2020 after finishing fourth in their group (W4, D1, L5). Curiously, three of their four wins came by at least three-goal margin, with Bosnia netting nine of their 12 goals across those three after HT.
- Players to watch: Ciro Immobile (ITA) equalized the Serie A all-time scoring record for a single season as he netted in the final five matches of the 2019/20 campaign to end on 36 goals. He scored a first-half double in his last international appearance, but is still hunting his first UNL goal.
- Edin Džeko (BOS) scored three goals across his previous four UNL matches for Bosnia, with two arriving after the 70th minute. He also netted in the last H2H held in Italy (2-1 loss).
- Hot stat: Nine of Bosnia’s last ten matches – and eight of Italy’s last nine – have produced over 2.5 goals.
|Head-to-head matches: ITALY – BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA|
|15.11.19||EUR||Bosnia & Herzegovina||Italy||0 : 3|
|11.06.19||EUR||Italy||Bosnia & Herzegovina||2 : 1|