Andorra – Faroe Islands Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Andorra 0-1 Faroe Islands
Date: 06.09.2020 | Match at: 14:00 | League: UEFA Nations League | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.57 | Bookie: Unibet
- Andorra opened their UEFA Nations League (UNL) campaign with a third consecutive 0-0 draw with Latvia (September 3). With just one win in 21 competitive internationals (D6, L14), the only three victories they’ve managed under current boss Koldo (D10, L62) all came via a 1-0 scoreline with two of them at home. Interestingly, their last three matches saw them receive an average of four yellow cards per game.
- Managing one win in their last eight home competitive games (D3, L4), Andorra have been vulnerable to early strikes, with six out of 13 goals conceded therein coming before the 25th minute. However, they remain unbeaten as hosts in the UNL after drawing all three home games in 2018. Two of those three games featured exactly one red card.
- The Faroe Islands, meanwhile, won a hard-fought encounter against Malta 3-2 (Sep 3) as new manager Håkan Ericson made a winning start. Now topping the group, they might expect to stay there having never lost to Andorra (W1, D2) with all three of those matches seeing one or both teams failing to score and producing under 1.5 goals.
- Nevertheless, they have not won an away match since October 2016, subsequently losing ten of their last 12 competitive internationals on the road (D2). That sequence saw them concede an average of 2.5 goals per game while they scored only once in their three UNL away games in 2018 (D1, L2).
- Players to watch: Andorra’s last two goals were both scored by Cristian Martínez and his last three goalscoring appearances for his country led to them avoiding defeat (W1, D2).
- Klaemint Olsen opened the scoring for the Faroes against Malta and he has now bagged four goals in three matches for club and country this season.
- Hot streak: It is now nine competitive home games since Andorra last registered a first-half goal.
|Head-to-head matches: ANDORRA – FAROE ISLANDS|
|03.09.17||WC||Faroe Islands||Andorra||1 : 0|
|25.03.17||WC||Andorra||Faroe Islands||0 : 0|