Netherlands – Italy Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Netherlands 0-1 Italy
Date: 07.09.2020 | Match at: 19:45 | League: UEFA Nations League | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38 | Bookie: Unibet
- After beating Poland in their UEFA Nations League (UNL) opener, the Netherlands have now won three consecutive UNL home games, winning four of six halves by a 1-0 scoreline. Each victory saw them score beyond the hour mark, and they have also averaged 1.67 goals between 76’-FT across their last three competitive home games.
- As a result of their perfect UNL home form to date, four of the Netherlands’ last five competitive home games vs current UNL League A opposition have resulted in a win ‘to nil’. Combined, those clean-sheet wins yielded an average margin of exactly 2.0 goals.
- November 2005 was the last time the Netherlands lost any home match by 2+ goals… remarkably, their opponents on that night were Italy! Since then, the Italians have engaged in six more H2Hs (W2, D3, L1), with both wins producing a goalless second half. Furthermore, five of those H2H games saw the HT result reflected at FT.
- Italy experienced 1-0 scorelines after goalless first halves in each of their UNL away games of 2018 (W1, L1). Across all venues, meanwhile, Italy are unbeaten in 15 matches (W12, D3) including a 1-1 draw with Bosnia in their recent UNL opener. Each of the four victories therein to yield a single-goal margin saw Italy’s decisive winning goal arrive beyond the 76th minute.
- Players to watch: Steven Bergwijn got the Netherlands off to a winning start in this UNL campaign. Like his winner v Poland, each of his prior goals for club Tottenham have been match openers.
- Andrea Belotti rounded off the scoring in Italy’s last away campaign. Each of his last seven goals for Torino have been odd-numbered (first/third/fifth) amongst the total goals in their respective matches.
- Hot stat: Italy’s last five competitive away games against opponents currently in UNL League A (W2, L3) have each seen the victor win ‘to nil’ by an odd-numbered margin after a second half won 1-0.
|Head-to-head matches: NETHERLANDS – ITALY|
|04.06.18||FI||Italy||Netherlands||1 : 1|
|28.03.17||FI||Netherlands||Italy||1 : 2|
|04.09.14||FI||Italy||Netherlands||2 : 0|
|06.02.13||FI||Netherlands||Italy||1 : 1|
|14.11.09||FI||Italy||Netherlands||0 : 0|