Denmark – England Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Denmark 0-0 England
Date: 08.09.2020 | Match at: 19:45 | League: UEFA Nations League | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35 | Bookie: Unibet
- Saturday’s result (L 2-0) represented Denmark’s first competitive loss since October 2016. If including FIFA-sanctioned friendlies, meanwhile, it was also their only defeat to a (current) League A UEFA Nations League (UNL) side in the same period (W2, D5, L1), with five (62.5%) of those games seeing the first goal arrive within the opening 20 minutes.
- The one-time Euro winners host England for just the third time this century (W1, L1), with both results coming after a drawn first half. That chain could break here though, as each of Denmark’s previous three UNL games won/lost have seen the eventual winner lead 1-0 at HT.
- After a dramatic winner vs Iceland (Sep 5), England have now seen both of their prior UNL away wins contain a goal beyond the 89th minute. In turn, England’s away record (including friendlies) against current UNL League A sides since the last H2H (March 2014) reads: W5, D2, L3.
- Despite averaging 1.4 goals per UNL group game to date, England are yet to score in both halves of such a match. However, their victory over Iceland on matchday one made it three competitive away games without conceding (W3 – GF 11, GA 0). Across that trio, England scored six goals (a per-game average of 2.0) beyond the hour mark.
- Players to watch: Denmark have a 50% win rate from Christian Eriksen’s previous four goalscoring internationals against current UNL League A opponents (W2, D1, L1). Both wins saw him score the last match goal.
- England’s penalty hero in Reykjavik, Raheem Sterling, currently stands on 13 international goals. The ‘Three Lions’ boast a 100% win return across his goalscoring caps, with 11 of those goals coming during games producing over 3.5 total goals.
- Hot stat: Seven of England’s eight away games won/lost against current UNL League A sides following the last H2H have seen the deciding goal arrive in the second half.
|Head-to-head matches: DENMARK – ENGLAND|
|05.03.14||FI||England||Denmark||1 : 0|
|09.02.11||FI||Denmark||England||1 : 2|
|17.08.05||FI||Denmark||England||4 : 1|
|16.11.03||FI||England||Denmark||2 : 3|
|15.06.02||WC||Denmark||England||0 : 3|