Bordeaux – Lyon Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bordeaux 0-0 Lyon
Date: 11.09.2020 | Match at: 20:00 | League: FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 3 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet
- Bordeaux enter this game after losing only one of their previous ten Ligue 1 (L1) fixtures (W3, D6, L1). Furthermore, ‘Les Girondins’ are yet to concede this L1 campaign (W1, D1), and therefore have the opportunity to register a third straight league clean sheet for the first time in two years!
- With that good form, there is reason to believe they can rebalance their L1 H2H record against Lyon (W38, D35, L39). Furthermore if the hosts continue a trend from 2019/20, then fans should expect a lively start, as no L1 side scored more home goals in the opening 15 minutes last L1 campaign than Bordeaux (GF: 9, GA: 4).
- There’s likely to be a winner one way or another, as Lyon haven’t drawn any of their previous ten opening away games of a new L1 season (W6, L4). Additionally, any win could be accompanied by a HT lead, as Lyon led at both HT/FT in five of the six victories during that period.
- Encouragingly, the visitors scored over 1.5 goals in 60% of their road trips last L1 campaign, and the last five times they did that at this venue, they won. Scoring first could be a game decider in any case, as Lyon are unbeaten in the last 15 away games in which they scored the opening goal, a run that stretches across the last two L1 campaigns (W10, D5).
- Players to watch: Bordeaux’s Josh Maja scored the opener last time out. He has been his team’s first goalscorer in his previous six goalscoring L1 games.
- Memphis Depay scored a hat-trick in Lyon’s opening league fixture. Each of his last seven L1 goals were netted during matches producing over 3.5 goals.
- Hot streak: All but one of the last seven top-flight H2Hs have seen the home side of the day take a one-goal margin lead into HT.
|Head-to-head matches: BORDEAUX – LYON|
|11.01.20||L1||Bordeaux||Lyon||1 : 2|
|31.08.19||L1||Lyon||Bordeaux||1 : 1|
|26.04.19||L1||Bordeaux||Lyon||2 : 3|
|03.11.18||L1||Lyon||Bordeaux||1 : 1|
|28.01.18||L1||Bordeaux||Lyon||3 : 1|