RB Leipzig – Stuttgart Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
RB Leipzig 2-1 Stuttgart
Date: 27.01.2023 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 18 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.46 | Bookie: Unibet.
RB Leipzig – Stuttgart Predictions and Preview
- RB Leipzig served up a tennis score (W 6-1) against Schalke on Tuesday as goals from André Silva and Benjamin Heinrichs on their 50th Bundesliga appearances for the club moved them four points behind leaders Bayern Munich. Going 4-0 up before half-time helped them extend their unbeaten run to 15 competitive games (W12, D3) ahead of their matchday 18 fixture against Stuttgart.
- A quick return to action might suit the Red Bulls as they’ve never lost a home Bundesliga game played on a Friday (W5, D2), including a 4-0 H2H success here last season. Knowing victory will cut Bayern’s lead to one point, Leipzig should be confident of achieving that considering they’ve never lost a match anywhere against Stuttgart (W7, D2), winning all four home H2H meetings without conceding!
- The omens for the visiting side are poor given that H2H record and their position among the relegation contenders after a three-match winless run in the Bundesliga (D2, L1). Both of those draws have come following the World Cup/winter break after they conceded in the dying seconds against Hoffenheim (D 2-2) on Tuesday, a result manager Bruno Labbadia admitted was “tough to take”.
- Holding on would have given them their first league away win since December 2021 (D9, L9) but until they can shore up a defence that’s conceded an average of 2.83 goals per game across their last six Bundesliga road fixtures (D2, L4), those struggles will likely continue. Discipline has also been a problem as they’re among the league’s most-carded sides away from home this term (average: 1.24 cards per game).
- Players to watch: Ex-Stuttgart man Timo Werner scored his first goal since returning from injury against Schalke, with Leipzig unbeaten in his goalscoring appearances this term (W6, D1). He’s still to score against his former club though, for whom Serhou Guirassy remains a major threat having netted five of his six league goals this term before the break.
- Hot stat: Stuttgart have kept just one clean sheet in the league this term.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: RB Leipzig 2-1 Stuttgart Predictions and Betting Tips 27.01.2023"