Kosovo – Andorra Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Kosovo 1-1 Andorra
Date: 28.03.2023 | Match at: 19:45 | League: EURO – QUALIFICATION – ROUND 2 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35 | Bookie: Unibet.
Kosovo – Andorra Predictions and Preview
- The off-field distractions surrounding misuse of funds by the Kosovo (FIFA rank #107) football federation chief didn’t have the kind of “negative impact” that was widely feared after a creditable 1-1 draw against Israel on Saturday. Coach Alain Giresse claimed “satisfaction with the result”, a draw that halted a run of three straight defeats in the European qualifiers, whilst also extending their recent unbeaten streak (W1, D3) in all internationals.
- All-time top-scorer Vedat Muriqi hinted that the target is “to end the month with four points”, a goal which they’ll achieve with a win against Andorra (FIFA rank #153) – their only Group I compatriots outside FIFA’s top-100. Such a result would keep them close to the automatic qualification spots and considering they have won two of their last three Euro home qualifiers (L1), Kosovo are perhaps in the right place to kick-start their qualification campaign.
- Andorra endured a 59th defeat of their Euro qualification history (W1, D1) as they fell to a 2-0 loss against Romania on Saturday, with a red card to Marc Rebés rubbing salt into the wounds. You could argue Koldo Álvarez’s side did well to limit the damage and perhaps encouragingly for the minnows, they have only been beaten by more than a two-goal margin just once in their last 12 matches.
- While that could serve as a small confidence boost, it’s surely quashed by the fact Andorra have traditionally struggled on the road, collecting just a single point from their last 30 Euro away qualifiers (L29). That came from their latest such match (D 2-2 vs Albania) and the visitors are at least likely to target getting on scoresheet with their goals in that match coming after 13 away Euro qualifiers without one!
- Players to watch: Milot Rashica’s assist for Kosovo on matchday one made it a fourth straight game with a contribution (G2, A2) for club and country. Berto Rosas could offer a glimmer of hope for the visitors and he scored Andorra’s opener in their last competitive away win.
- Hot stat: Five of Andorra’s last ten Euro qualifying losses have been by a 2-0 scoreline.
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Kosovo 1-1 Andorra Predictions and Betting Tips 28.03.2023"