Leeds – Nottingham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Leeds 2-1 Nottingham
Date: 04.04.2023 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 7 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30 | Bookie: Unibet.
Leeds – Nottingham Predictions and Preview
- Javi Gracia has posted a balanced league record (W2, D1, L2) since taking over the Leeds hotseat and whilst that lifted them out of the relegation zone, they enter this round just above the dotted line on goal difference alone. The Spaniard didn’t have many complaints after their 4-1 defeat away to Premier League (PL) leaders Arsenal, reassuring that he has “very good players and I believe in all of them”.
- Playing in the middle of the week may belie that confidence as Leeds are winless across their last ten PL games played between Tuesday and Thursday (D4, L6). Having already fallen to a home loss against promoted Fulham this season (3-2), the hosts are now at risk of falling to 2+ goal home PL defeats against newly promoted sides in a single season for only the third time, and the first since 2000/01.
- Sitting just one point above Leeds in the logjam of relegation-threatened sides, Nottingham Forest were left to regret a frustrating 1-1 draw against Wolves last round following a performance that boss Steve Cooper described as “superior in every way”. That made it seven games without a win for the Tricky Trees (D3, L4), though the sight of Leeds may be a welcome one as they remain the last side that Forest conquered.
- Forest’s survival could rest on improving their dire away record as they stand as the outright worst travelling side in terms of goals scored (four) and conceded (32). Consequently, Cooper’s men have picked up a meagre six points on the road this term and have lost their last three away league games by multiple goal margins, conceding nine times in the process.
- Players to watch: Jack Harrison has had a hand in each of Leeds’ last four home league goals (G1, A3), a return which includes assists in each of his last two appearances here. Nottingham Forest annoyed Wales boss Rob Page with the way they handled Brennan Johnson’s groin issues last month, but they won’t care after he returned with a goal at the weekend. He has registered three of their last five goals and also hit the only goal in the reverse fixture.
- Hot stat: Leeds have failed to win six of their nine PL games started as pre-match favourites this season (W3, D3, L3).
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Leeds – Nottingham Predictions and Betting Tips 04.04.2023"