Cagliari – AC Milan Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Cagliari 0-2 AC Milan
Date: 11.01.2020 | Match at: 15:00 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 19 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Despite winning just one of their last six Serie A (SA) fixtures (D2, L3), Cagliari’s 2-1 loss versus Lazio in their last home outing ended a run of four straight home wins in the top flight. Significantly, four of their five home wins this SA campaign have featured both sides scoring.
- Cagliari have failed to score in just two of their 18 SA matches to date, although only three of those saw them keep a clean sheet. Regardless, the home fans can expect a tight defensive display in the first half, as the ‘Rossoblù’ possess SA’s joint-second best defensive home record at half-time (0.33 goals per-game on average).
- AC Milan are the only SA side yet to register an away draw this campaign (W4, L5). Scoring first could be a game decider in any case, as the visitors have won three of the four league away games in which they scored the opening goal this campaign.
- Overall, the feeling is that this game could be a tight clash, especially as only one of Milan’s last 12 road trips to Cagliari in the league has been settled by a two-goal margin or greater (W6, D5, L1). Nonetheless, each of the last six SA H2Hs held here have seen goals at both ends.
- Players to watch: Cagliari’s top league scorer João Pedro has scored 11 goals so far, nine of which came after the break. Meanwhile, Milan have won three of the four SA away games where Theo Hernandez has got on the scoresheet.
- Stat attack: Half of Cagliari’s SA home goals thus far (ten of 20) have been scored beyond the hour mark.
- Over a third (35.71%) of Milan’s conceded away league goals have come within the 61st-75th minute period.
- Six of the last seven league H2Hs have seen the home side on the day win one half precisely by a 1-0 scoreline.