Bournemouth – Watford Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bournemouth 0-3 Watford
Date: 12.01.2020 | Match at: 15:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 22 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Bournemouth gained a much needed victory last weekend in the FA Cup when defeating Luton Town 4-0; their biggest win margin since April. They now return to Premier League (PL) action where they are four without success (D1, L3), and have won just one of their past ten (D1, L8). Scoring first is seemingly key, as Bournemouth have a positive record this season when doing so (W5, D2, L1).
- The ‘Cherries’ may not necessarily be glad to have a PL encounter at the Vitality Stadium on Sunday as they haven’t won a league contest here since November. In fact, only Norwich City have gained fewer PL home points this season in comparison, with Eddie Howe’s side averaging only one goal per home game.
- Watford nearly suffered an FA Cup shock when squandering a 3-0 home lead to draw 3-3 with League One Tranmere Rovers. Nevertheless, that extended their unbeaten run to five in all competitions; their longest sequence without loss since January. This game may be a slow-burner however, as only Crystal Palace and Burnley have netted fewer first-half PL goals than Watford.
- Nigel Pearson has made an impact since becoming Watford’s third manager of the campaign (W3, D2, L1) and knows victory this weekend may possibly take them out of the relegation zone for the first time this season. His challenge is to earn his first away win in charge, but only Norwich have fewer away points and goals than Watford.
- Players to watch: Bournemouth top scorer Harry Wilson has six PL goals this season, all coming in games which featured over 2.5 goals.
- Watford have won eight of the 12 PL games in which Gerard Deulofeu has scored (66.67%).
- Stat attack: Seven of the last nine H2H meetings finished as a draw.
- Bournemouth’s last four PL victories saw them win either 1-0 or 3-1.
- Watford have scored only one second-half away PL goal this season.