Coventry – Bristol Rovers Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Coventry 3-0 Bristol Rovers
Date: 14.01.2020 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ENGLAND: FA Cup – 1/32-finals | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Ahead of this FA Cup replay, home fans will have reason to be positive considering their team have lost just once at home this season (W10, D6, L1 – 90 minutes only). Whilst three of their previous four home games ended 1-1, Coventry City also bring a five-match unbeaten overall competitive run to this fixture (W3, D2).
- The hosts have been trailing at half-time in just five of their 24 League One matches this season. However, just like the last H2H, Coventry were able to avoid defeat in four of those aforementioned five games (W1, D3, L1). A further boost comes from the fact Coventry haven’t lost an FA Cup home game since 2015 (W4, D1).
- This is Bristol Rovers’ third successive FA Cup replay this season, and they have kept four first-half clean sheets across their five FA Cup games so far – the Coventry clash being the exception. Furthermore, four of their last five league fixtures have also witnessed a Bristol first-half clean sheet.
- The visitors have won seven of their last ten competitive road trips (W7, D1, L2) and are unbeaten in four of their last five FA Cup away fixtures (W2, D2, L1). That said, Bristol have never won three FA Cup road trips in a row during the same campaign.
- Players to watch: Coventry’s Matt Golden has been his side’s first scorer in two of the three career FA matches he’s found the net. Meanwhile, Jonson Clarke-Harris has been Bristol’s first scorer with both his FA Cup strikes this season.
- Stat attack: Coventry are yet to concede a goal in the last three home H2Hs.
- Coventry have scored 20% of their total goals, and Bristol have conceded 21.88% of their total goals against, beyond the 80th minute in their respective league matches.
- Bristol have failed to score a first-half goal in 15 of 24 league fixtures this season, including the last three.