Nimes – Rennes Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Nimes 0-1 Rennes
Date: 15.01.2020 | Match at: 19:00 | League: FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 16 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Pursuing consecutive Ligue 1 (L1) victories at home for the first time since week six of their campaign, Nîmes Olympique enter this game after a first cleansheet in league football in eight matches. However, they shipped three or more goals in four separate losses since their last shutout prior.
- Furthermore, Nîmes have permitted opposition teams here to score first in four of their last six L1 home matches, recovering just one point out of a possible 12 from that quartet. Sadly for them, this marries well with their return of zero points from six in L1 home matches entered as a betting outsider this campaign.
- Rennes travel after seeing just one goal scored in four of their last five L1 matches, with three of them being 1-0 victories. Furthermore, close to half (42.11%) of their L1 matches across the season have recorded 0-0 half-time results, including the last three.
- ‘Les Rennais’ have not yet been shut out in consecutive L1 matches this season, heightening expectations of an immediate bounce back, as they look to improve upon a 50% win rate as a travelling favourite (W2, D1, L1). Rennes have also won the ‘race to three corners’ in a league-best 55.56% of L1 away matches.
- Players to watch: Nîmes’ Renaud Ripart opened the scoring in his home clash with Rennes last season.
- Adrien Hunou (REN) has recorded two L1 away goals as part of five competitive away matches in which he has found the back of the net.
- Stat attack: Nîmes have collected a league-low of 12 yellow cards at home (1.33 per game) in L1 this season.
- Four of Nîmes’ last six L1 home wins have seen them score exactly once beyond the hour mark.
- No player has been sent-off in a L1 match involving Rennes since week three (August 2019).