AC Milan – Udinese Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
AC Milan 3-2 Udinese
Date: 19.01.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 20 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.62 | Bookie: 1xbet
- AC Milan’s 2-0 victory over Cagliari in their last league match was their fourth consecutive Serie A (SA) game where both teams didn’t score (W1, D2, L1). That streak could be broken here as they take on Udinese after seeing both teams score in four of the last six H2Hs (W2, D2, L2).
- At home, the hosts have won just one of their last eight SA fixtures (W1, D4, L3), and have failed to score over 1.5 team goals in any of their previous five here. Unsurprisingly, Milan possess the league’s worst home attack, averaging just 0.78 goals scored per home game.
- Udinese enter this clash on a three-game SA winning run as they look to win four top-flight games in a row for the first time in a single season since the 2016/17 campaign. However on the road they’ve lost two-thirds of their away games this league season (W2, D1, L6), after scoring an average of just 0.78 goals per road trip, whilst conceding 2.0 on average.
- One positive for the visitors is that their last away league game saw them secure a 1-0 win over Lecce – a first clean sheet after six SA road trips prior without. That was also Udinese’s third SA game from their last six on the road where they netted the opening goal.
- Players to watch: Milan’s joint-top SA scorer, defender Theo Hernández, has been his side’s first goalscorer in three of the four league games he’s found the net.
- Rodrigo De Paul (UDI) has scored in three consecutive SA matches – he netted after the 85th minute in the last two.
- Stat attack: Six of Milan’s nine SA home games have been level at half-time (HT: W2, D6, L1).
- There’s been three penalties across Udinese’s last four SA away games.
- Seven of Milan’s last eight SA home wins came ‘to nil’.