Leicester – Chelsea Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Leicester 2-2 Chelsea
Date: 01.02.2020 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 25 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.52 | Bookie: 1xbet
- Leicester City have seen each of their last four Premier League (PL) victories produce over 2.5 match goals (total). Of those, three saw Leicester win both halves, though curiously, none of Leicester’s last nine PL wins have seen them score inside the first 15 minutes.
- After dismantling West Ham 4-1 (Jan 22), Leicester have seen an impressive 75% (three) of their last four home league wins yield a margin of over 1.5 goals. Furthermore, Leicester have scored twice (at least) inside the second half in each of their last four PL home wins.
- Chelsea travel after dropping a net average of 1.5 points in the period beyond the 80th minute across their last two PL away games. The ‘Blues’ have also won just once in their last four league games played anywhere (W1, D2, L1), averaging 1.33 goals conceded beyond the hour mark across the games drawn/lost.
- Impressively though, Chelsea are unbeaten in their last three league trips to the King Power Stadium (W2, D1), keeping a first-half clean sheet on each occasion, in first halves producing under 1.5 total goals. Both victories saw Chelsea win the first half 1-0.
- Players to watch: Ayoze Pérez scored twice inside the final ten minutes of the 90 in Leicester’s last home win.
- In the visitors’ camp, Willian has thus far seen 75% of his league goals (and 75% of his league assists) this season arrive on hostile turf.
- Stat attack: Three of Leicester’s last four PL home wins ‘to-nil’ have seen them score exactly twice beyond the hour mark.
- Five of the visitors’ last six PL away goals from open play during wins/draws have come inside the first or final 15 minutes of regular time.
- Meanwhile, seven of Chelsea’s last nine PL away defeats have yielded an even number of total match goals.