Leicester – Aston Villa Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Leicester 4-0 Aston Villa
Date: 09.03.2020 | Match at: 21:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 29 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.42 | Bookie: Bet365
- Leicester City ended their five-match winless run in all competitions (D2, L3) after defeating Championship side Birmingham City 1-0 in the FA Cup. Their last four games in the winless produced only three goals overall, with all four also being 0-0 until at least the 70th-minute. Subsequently, their last four goals scored have all come after half-time.
- The ‘Foxes’ have a strong Premier League (PL) record this season when scoring first (W12, L3), but have only been leading a home league clash at half-time on three occasions this season (21.43%). Leicester do end halves strongly however, netting 24 goals in the 30th-45th and 75th-90th+ minute periods.
- Losing the Carabao Cup final to Manchester City means it’s four straight defeats for Aston Villa in all competitions. Three of the losses were only by a one-goal margin, but they conceded at least twice each time. Seven of their previous eight defeats in all competitions have contained over 2.5 goals.
- Goals follow Villa this season, with 18 of their PL encounters seeing both teams score (66.67%). They also have the joint-least number of clean sheets in the league (four), so they may need to surpass their average of 1.26 goals scored per PL game if they’re to win this. They’ve also registered nine PL losses this season when losing at half-time (W1, D1), so a solid start would aid their cause.
- Players to watch: Jamie Vardy has a total of six goals across Leicester’s last six PL home victories, with five coming in the second half.
- Aston Villa have avoided defeat in seven away matches in all competitions this season (W4, D3), and Jack Grealish has scored in six of them.
- Stat attack: Both teams scored in the last six H2H meetings in all competitions.
- Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers has a mixed managerial record versus Aston Villa (W6, D3, L4).
- Villa have conceded the most PL goals after the 75th minute this season (13).