Gwangju FC – Gangwon Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Gwangju FC 2-2 Gangwon
Date: 16.08.2020 | Match at: 11:00 | League: SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 16 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.43 | Bookie: Unibet
- Gwangju have returned just one win (D2, L5) from their last eight K-League 1 (KL1) fixtures at any venue. As such, Gwangju have demonstrated little to suggest they’ll be improving upon the very poor win rate for all home outsiders this KL1 season (16.22%), as it stood after 15 completed rounds of league action.
- Despite playing the bulk of their recent football on the road, Gwangju will be concerned after failing to establish a HT lead in their last six competitive fixtures, including being held scoreless before HT in each of the last five. A Korean Cup defeat to Gangwon in July gives Gwangju further psychological baggage.
- Gangwon are winless in six KL1 away matches, while additionally being shut out in four of their last five KL1 fixtures. They seem unlikely to make their presence felt early, having conceded the opening goal in all but one KL1 away fixture in 2020 (W1, D1, L5).
- Whilst being hampered by their inability to score on the road, Gangwon’s recent loss to Seoul was one of just two occasions in which they have conceded a HT/FT defeat from seven KL1 away matches since the opening fortnight.
- Players to watch: Felipe Silva has scored in seven of his last 11 KL1 appearances, opening the scoring for Gwangju in five of those seven games.
- A potential quick starter, Jo Jae-won has recorded two of Gangwon’s last three opening goals in KL1 fixtures, including in the home win against Gwangju.
- Stat attack: Gwangju have not collected the fewest cards in a KL1 game since their last meeting with Gangwon.
- Three of Gangwon’s last five KL1 away games have seen a penalty kick taken.
- Both teams have scored in the last five H2H meetings in all competitions.
|Head-to-head matches: GWANGJU FC – GANGWON|
|15.07.20||CUP||Gwangju FC||Gangwon||2 : 4|
|12.07.20||KL1||Gangwon||Gwangju FC||4 : 1|
|24.09.17||KL1||Gwangju FC||Gangwon||1 : 1|
|28.06.17||KL1||Gangwon||Gwangju FC||2 : 2|
|03.05.17||KL1||Gwangju FC||Gangwon||1 : 1|