Bayern Munich – Schalke Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bayern Munich 8-0(3-0) Schalke
Date: 18.09.2020 | Match at: 19:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 1 | Tip: HT/FT – 1/1 | Odds: 1.49 | Bookie: Unibet
- Reigning champions Bayern Munich have failed to win on the Bundesliga’s opening day just once across the last eight seasons (W7, D1), after winning the first half seven times during that period (HT: W7, L1), five by a 1-0 HT scoreline. They’ve won their last 13 Bundesliga games too, and are unbeaten in 20 (W19, D1) after scoring first in 17 of those matches.
- The hosts were the Bundesliga’s best home team last season (W13, D2, L2), and conceded the opener only four times at home (W2, L2), and were trailing at HT just twice (D1, L1). Furthermore, Bayern are unbeaten in their last ten home league games (W9, D1), albeit they were leading at HT in only five (HT: W5, D5).
- Schalke 04 haven’t won any of their last four opening away games (D2, L2), and ended last season winless in 16 Bundesliga fixtures (D6, L10). Whilst they scored only seven goals during that run, four of those strikes were match openers (D3, L1).
- The visitors are winless in 11 away league games too (D4, L7), but at least managed to score first in two of them (D1, L1). However they also lost both halves in four of the defeats and saw the FT outcome mirror HT in ten of those 11 away games.
- Players to watch: Robert Lewandowski was the Bundesliga’s top scorer last season with 34 goals, but he scored first for Bayern in just one of the last six league games he’s netted in.
- Suat Serdar scored the opener in Schalke’s previous Bundesliga win. Five of his seven league goals last season came as his side’s first goal of the match.
- Hot stat: Bayern are yet to concede more than once in any of the previous 19 Bundesliga H2Hs (W16, D3). Fifteen of those wins came via a margin of 2+ goals.
|Head-to-head matches: BAYERN MUNICH – SCHALKE|
|03.03.20||POK||Schalke||Bayern Munich||0 : 1|
|25.01.20||BUN||Bayern Munich||Schalke||5 : 0|
|24.08.19||BUN||Schalke||Bayern Munich||0 : 3|
|09.02.19||BUN||Bayern Munich||Schalke||3 : 1|
|22.09.18||BUN||Schalke||Bayern Munich||0 : 2|