Nottingham – Cardiff Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Nottingham 0-2 Cardiff
Date: 19.09.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 2 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: Unibet
- Following a 2-0 loss in their Championship opener, Nottingham Forest have now lost three league matches on the bounce, and are winless since matchday 40 of last season (D3, L4). Within this period, Forest averaged just 0.71 goals-per-game, albeit with only two of these games producing over 2.5 match goals.
- The ‘Reds’ are winless in their last three home league matches, and have conceded first within 19 minutes in each of their last two home games. As well as scoring the joint-fifth fewest average home league goals in 2019/’20 (1.17), Forest have also netted a meagre 0.60 goals-per-game from their last five home league H2Hs, with each such goal arriving on or after the 86th minute.
- Claiming seven wins from their last 11 Championship away matches this calendar year (W7, D1, L3), Cardiff’s away form in 2020 suggests that they could be on for their sixth consecutive H2H league win at the City Ground. They have scored first within 28 minutes of each prior matchup in the existing five-game run.
- Given that Cardiff dramatically swooped on the play-off places two positions ahead of Forest in July, some bad blood may manifest. Indeed, half of these teams’ last six league H2H matchups held in Nottingham have seen a red card (two straight dismissals) with an average 3.5 total yellow cards across such H2Hs.
- Players to watch: Forest’s Lewis Grabban bagged 20 league goals last season, but has no H2H goals (W4, L1)… is he due one?
- By contrast, Cardiff’s Joe Ralls has two career H2H goals, an assist, and two yellow cards from his 12 H2H matchups (W9, D1, L2).
- Hot stat: Cardiff City attained the third-highest average league point tally (0.75) when conceding first last season (W2, D9, L9).
|Head-to-head matches: NOTTINGHAM – CARDIFF|
|25.02.20||CHA||Cardiff||Nottingham||0 : 1|
|30.11.19||CHA||Nottingham||Cardiff||0 : 1|
|21.04.18||CHA||Cardiff||Nottingham||2 : 1|
|26.11.17||CHA||Nottingham||Cardiff||0 : 2|
|17.04.17||CHA||Cardiff||Nottingham||1 : 0|