Nice – Paris SG Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Nice 0-3 Paris SG
Date: 20.09.2020 | Match at: 12:00 | League: FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 4 | Tip: Away Win | Odds: 1.39 | Bookie: Unibet
- OGC Nice’s loss to Montpellier (Sep 12) put a dent in their positive start to this Ligue 1 (L1) season (W2, L1). Five of the six individual halves across Nice’s opening trio have seen the victor of the day win by a one-goal margin.
- Given PSG’s poor start to 2020/21, Nice will believe they can win, and each of Nice’s last three home league victories (all W 2-1) have seen them win the second half to-nil. Interestingly, their last three L1 home wins have also seen one player account for both Nice goals in each match.
- In losing at Lens (Sep 10) PSG recently bookended a run of L1 away games unbeaten at seven (W6, D1). They averaged a winning margin of 2.17 goals across those six victories, the last three of which each saw PSG open the scoring inside the 16th-30th minute period.
- Impressively, PSG have won in each of their last three away league clashes vs Nice, with the last two of those seeing them win both halves and win one half by a 2-0 scoreline. Going further back, just one of the last seven L1 H2Hs at any venue have seen both teams score before HT.
- Players to watch: Amine Gouiri hit a double for Nice in their opening-day home win, with the decisive winner coming in the 75th minute. Despite this, six of his last seven goals have come before HT.
- PSG’s Ángel Di María netted a quickfire first-half double in last season’s corresponding fixture. In turn, three (60%) of his last five L1 away goals have proven decisive.
- Hot stat: Going back to March 2019, PSG have conceded an average of just 0.08 goals before the hour mark (per-match) across their last 13 L1 away wins.
|Head-to-head matches: NICE – PARIS SG|
|18.10.19||L1||Nice||Paris SG||1 : 4|
|04.05.19||L1||Paris SG||Nice||1 : 1|
|29.09.18||L1||Nice||Paris SG||0 : 3|
|18.03.18||L1||Nice||Paris SG||1 : 2|
|27.10.17||L1||Paris SG||Nice||3 : 0|